FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hish can you please tell me what is this ?

I had a lot of credits and ranked 70-80 , it`s the first time i see this.
I had it sometimes , that's mean that they are working on something.....my stats on playsonic is same about 10 hours ....will be back soon to normal

Someone is useing my paypal account on a different Filesonic account. I am being hacked by some person i think, i made a ticket : #95754 pay account

Please help me.

I've redeemed my Playsonic points of 7500 for 1 month premium account but its shows I spent 7500 and remaining only 1045 in account but my account is still non premium. I sign out and sign in again but still I am free users. I was getting support from your Sales Manager through Skype since I was signup but now I dont see him online anymore from long time.

I've redeemed my Playsonic points of 7500 for 1 month premium account but its shows I spent 7500 and remaining only 1045 in account but my account is still non premium. I sign out and sign in again but still I am free users. I was getting support from your Sales Manager through Skype since I was signup but now I dont see him online anymore from long time.

PM your user id/affiliate id to Hish .. Hope you will get the solution soon .. :)

Have been waiting three weeks to pay ... I hope that tonight the payment arrives....

you will get payment at 11:00 pm at server time today.. :)

Remember , its a mass payment system. so need 2-3 hours to complete the whole process.

wait at least 3 hours before replied here tomorrow.. :facepalm:

Hish can you please tell me what is this ?

I had a lot of credits and ranked 70-80 , it`s the first time i see this.

Seems like a small lag in the display, the information is cached, please be patient it should go back to normal.

Hello,
Please unblock my IP: 75.101.255.29
Thanks and regards.

I have submitted your IP to IT ... please check all your filesonic login user and pass... if you use wrong passwords you will get blocke for too many failed logins.

Hish

Please go to the store page and at the bottom right you should see the voucher number that has been generated you can use it on www.filesonic.com/user/use-coupon/

If you have any more questions shoot me a PM and I'll help you out.

Hish

Ok I got it. Premium Membership Valid Until: August 18, 2011 / 30 day(s) left. Thanks for support. If I knew it few days ago it wouldnt happen to me. I was just collecting points for for lifetime account but finally I have to used here.

By the way I want to know. Do your staff (Sales manager) not coming online any more. So no more support on skype or Skype support is closed from Manager? or he is just temporarily not coming online?

Hi Hish, today is Tuesday, i have $46+ in my account and 2 days ago i gave my paypal account in filesonic setting, can i get payment now pls, i really need it urgently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back