FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize. I have a question for Hish.
I have problems with entry on my acaunt, I must use my mail for entry. And my premium is mising and my Affiliate Plan "Pay Per Download" cant work. I haven't my earnings. I dont understud what's hapend with my acaunt? My referral link is http://www.filesonic.com/referral/1649421
Can you restore my account back. Please check.

I apologize. I have a question for Hish.
I have problems with entry on my acaunt, I must use my mail for entry. And my premium is mising and my Affiliate Plan "Pay Per Download" cant work. I haven't my earnings. I dont understud what's hapend with my acaunt? My referral link is http://www.filesonic.com/referral/1649421
Can you restore my account back. Please check.

Please check your PM's I've sent you instructions :) Don't worry we'll get your account back!

HIsh

HISH , Plese reply my PM

Done and replied

Hish

@forhad725, I haven't had issues with the Europe FTP itself but transferring the file from the FTP to my account has been very slow this past week.

Suggestion to choose plan

I would like to know hoy many sales do I have to make to consider a PPS plan or a Half-Half plan, right know I'm using the PPD plan but I'm making some sales, maybe 3 per week, it's not too much so I guess I should stick to the PPD but I would to hear suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

help me pls.

09 jul 2011: My paypal account access has been limited.
12 jul 2011: the payments sent to me.
15 jul 2011: My paypal account access Has Been Restored‏.

i can't receive payment on paypal,
help me please.

screen shot:
09 jul 2011: http://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-h...AAAAAAAAAHg/fSDurw5IzAM/2011-07-13_180053.jpg
12 jul 2011: http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-w...AAAAAAAAAHs/osjzwYxdN58/2011-07-16_193151.jpg

i can't receive payment

What should I do? :(

paypal has payment problem in Turkey, I send email to them (money come from filesonic) to paypal but paypal payment to bank account is delayed 24 hr not come to my bank account yet. May be it s problem for my country or not. I hope its solved asap.

The same happened with me, while i have lost 95% of my files, now i get 0 sales and 1$ per day, who can imagines this?!! you were absolutely right when you said After HF this is 2nd shocked.
The question is, will FS restore our data ?

It is clear, filesonic only keeps files for 30 days for non premium, they never said it was 30 days from last download.

I dont think they will restore your data, I really dont understand why some people save few dollars by not extending their account and take the risk to have their files being deleted at anytime , especially if you made regular sales.
It should even be required to have a premium if you want to earn money.

It is clear, filesonic only keeps files for 30 days for non premium, they never said it was 30 days from last download.

I dont think they will restore your data, I really dont understand why some people save few dollars by not extending their account and take the risk to have their files being deleted at anytime , especially if you made regular sales.
It should even be required to have a premium if you want to earn money.

you are wrong files are removed when they are not downloaded after 30 days

Hi FIleSonic :)

Can you please add Remote Upload to torrents, but dont let it for premium people only, i wish u can add it too free users as well :(

I'm hearing this first time.. remote to torrents?? what? :D

you are wrong files are removed when they are not downloaded after 30 days

no, you are wrong. the files are now keeped only 30 days from upload. after that it will be removed unless it's been downloaded, every download extend the file lifetime 48 hours

Last edited:
Hope someone can help my to know my downloads numbers (iam on pps plan)that's my play sonic credit members in 24 hours
Qualifying Credits 9.370 Credits 13.655
Qualifying Credits 8.523 Credits 13.762

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back