FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hearing this first time.. remote to torrents?? what? :D
yea :-? there is Remote upload to torrent
the server upload what is on the torrent to your account like
File Factory & letitbit those 2 allow remote to torrent but for premium, i wish any other host can add it for free

Hish, i bough filesonic premium for a lifetime, the problem is that i cant find where to get the montlhy free filesonic accounts that i should get.

Can you please help me out?

Thx alot for your time and patience

Hello Hish

I sent you a pm concerning a signup - the person used my premium url to signup for a 6 month account, and I did not receive payment for this.

I have included the relevant information, along with my account details in the pm.

I would appreciate it if you could resolve the situation.

Thank you

Last edited:
It is clear, filesonic only keeps files for 30 days for non premium, they never said it was 30 days from last download.

I dont think they will restore your data, I really dont understand why some people save few dollars by not extending their account and take the risk to have their files being deleted at anytime , especially if you made regular sales.
It should even be required to have a premium if you want to earn money.

FS delete files after 48H and not 30 days, my files were always in my account even though 30 days rule because they usually get hits, but since FS changed their policy by removing files after 48H suddenly most of my files were gone, if FS informed us before implementing smashing data, i wouldn't hesitate to get premium, and i bet most of users will do too.

FS delete files after 48H and not 30 days, my files were always in my account even though 30 days rule because they usually get hits, but since FS changed their policy by removing files after 48H suddenly most of my files were gone, if FS informed us before implementing smashing data, i wouldn't hesitate to get premium, and i bet most of users will do too.

I dont think so ..

how would you know they delete files after 48 hours... maybe your account face this problem/something. not sure

Whatever Filesonic doing is good. So you should support them . Why you have to think 2 times before taking a premium account as you earning more in a day .. :facepalm:

@all why you guys not understanding , they are paying a lot of money for servers, management , stuff, advertisement, promo and many more ..

whats the problem to spend 5$ per month to extending your account while they are trying to best for downloaders and uploaders both.

I would recommend to all uploader to get premium and keep their files alive.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back