FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
peppe, you are kiddy, you are not my in my category.

alex17, you are good man friend, but peppe is a pure...sht..

No I'm not you are acting like a total EMO who cares if you make or don't make sales.

I just can't believe how much time you spend in this thread, most people who are doing good spend their time posting and living.

I don't know you I don't want to get to know you but if people post their sales number LET THEM POST IT.

Not everyone is a sensitive b*tch like you

/rant over.

Hi Hish,

My Filesonic Account details:
Filesonic User id : udever4u

I could not login to my filesonic premium account.

The following messages : Unexpected error during process Authentication: - Provided password does not match or Unexpected error during process Authentication:

Also, I have tried requesting forgot password, unfortunately, the new password sent to my E-Mail too didn't work.

When I checked to see if my earlier hosted files with my account, I was surprised to see all the files got deleted.. I have lost nearly 200GB of useful data from my account..

I have believed in your host, but to my disappointment, I lost most valuable data hosted in your file host.

I have tired to PM u many time, but your mail box is full, So, I request U to take immediate action regarding this and re-enable my account.. And ensure all my data is retrieved back to my filesonic account.

Waiting for ur response.

Regards
Udever4u

Hi Hish,

Is referal system okay ? I have 2-4 referals registered my link. The name show in referal page. They have earned about 0.3 -0.5 each ppl but in my account still 0$. Can you check it for me ??

Regards

Hey Hish,

I have a major problem. My filesonic account says paid to my Paypal, but I didn't get that payment in my paypal at all. When I tried to submit a ticket, the page freezes. What to do???

I assume your are on PPD. Did you have any sale in the past 2 weeks ?

I guess after 10-14 days if you earn money and doesn't make any sale, fraud control is activated.

well thats stupid because if you are in PPD thats because you doesn't make any sales. this should not happens

suggestion. To show filename in premium sale page, so that i know which file make user buy premier without the need to click on download link.. anyone like this feature?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back