FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a big problem occuring and growing in the rewards programme.

More and more people have premiums...as filesonic has become very popular now so:

a) when you are on PPD plan the downloads of these people do not count at all (1 download per day). So very little earnings.

b) when you are on PPS plan - there are no many premium sales now as many uploaders mention, as too many users have premiums already and they just only extend premium account which does not give any reward to uploaders. And another thing is the catatrophic leeching system of new companies WHICH ALLOWS USERS TO REMOTE UPLOAD FILESONIC LINKS TO ANOTHER HOSTERS and then to use the premium accounts of the other hoster to download the newly leeched-""stolen'' files.

When FileSonic started to work there was great possibility that time to make good profit of the uploads, as filesonic was not so popular so many free downloads and many sales, but now with the filesonic as a popular hoster this is not very likely to happen.

The two guys must do sth about that cause in near future uploaders may not earn as much as they wished so to leave the company for another one with higher rates and mope possibilities to earn more money.

Hish, please consider that to make some alterations (I do not know) in the reward system.

Last edited:
@ Mikevet1984

we've heard you 1st time here:
http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=806708&postcount=13778

no need to repeat your posts, also, consider, after few suggestions members already told you, to not write in bold, you would be better with avatar, and signature, to be recognizable. Writing in bold is kinda annoying, and it does vice versa effect, not the one you would like. Yes, I know you like it, but think on others, who don't, don't be selfish.

@ Mikevet1984

no need to repeat your posts, also, consider, after few suggestions members already told you, to not write in bold, you would be better with avatar, and signature, to be recognizable. Writing in bold is kinda annoying, and it does vice versa effect, not the one you would like. Yes, I know you like it, but think on others, who don't, don't be selfish.

There is a big problem occuring and growing in the rewards programme.

More and more people have premiums...as filesonic has become very popular now so:

a) when you are on PPD plan the downloads of these people do not count at all (1 download per day). So very little earnings.

b) when you are on PPS plan - there are no many premium sales now as many uploaders mention, as too many users have premiums already and they just only extend premium account which does not give any reward to uploaders. And another thing is the catatrophic leeching system of new companies WHICH ALLOWS USERS TO REMOTE UPLOAD FILESONIC LINKS TO ANOTHER HOSTERS and then to use the premium accounts of the other hoster to download the newly leeched-""stolen'' files.

When FileSonic started to work there was great possibility that time to make good profit of the uploads, as filesonic was not so popular so many free downloads and many sales, but now with the filesonic as a popular hoster this is not very likely to happen.

The two guys must do sth about that cause in near future uploaders may not earn as much as they wished so to leave the company for another one with higher rates and mope possibilities to earn more money.

Hish, please consider that to make some alterations (I do not know) in the reward system.

I think that the best solution would be to pay every single download even for the premium users, so 1 ip per file 5 dw >> earning for 5 dw; but it's only my opinion :)

I sent a PM to Hish but he hasn't replied to me yet. I think there is errors in Play Sonic. Every time I got sales, my qualify credit dropped instead of going up. It's been dropped from 8000+ to 6,600+ and Sergeant to Corporal ** :(. Filesonic, please fix this.

Qualifying Credit are credits you made in the last 30 days,
if in day one you made 10 sales, then after 30 days yo will have 1000 less credits.

@ Mikevet1984

What is your problem cvrle77 if I want to repeat my suggestions to the support guys of filesonic?

Do not you agree with my suggestions that concern all of us here and not only me?

By the way I have uploaded about 110 GB of material in filesonic so far and I earn about 0.06 usd per day. Is it sth bad if I suggest again and again a new reward system as many old uploaders (I am new in filesonic) mention that because of filesonic's reward system they no0 get very few earnings in contrast with the past.

You should be by myside and not against me, my friend!

In terms of the bolds ok I respect what you are saying....In future I will not write in bold.

And one last thing....I have 46 posts here in the thread and you noticed me in my last one? That is a joke. I am here more that you think.

Regards!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back