FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another new 4 files got corrupted!

No need to upload any more to FileSonic. No result at all. Very soon all my uploads will be deleted by FileSonic due to corruption. Hish that is not honest behaviour towards your customers.

I became premium user to have my files saved and protected. Its like you fight against users and punish them for uloading. I quit.

Guys I wish you all good luck with your uploading...

Bye!

Last edited:
RU from fileserve is so slow !!!!!!!!!!!!!
took me about 5-6 hours to complete 1 file and all others are still pending.

Another new 4 files got corrupted!

No need to upload any more to FileSonic. No result at all. Very soon all my uploads will be deleted by FileSonic due to corruption. Hish that is not honest behaviour towards your customers.

I became premium user to have my files saved and protected. Its like you fight against users and punish them for uloading. I quit.

Guys I wish you all good luck with your uploading...

Bye!

I think until this problem got fix people who had corruption and the 0 kb files error should stop uploading, its just a waste of time.
Hish said they are working on it so better wait

hey if you on such rush, why dont you find real job, you will earn more... and you can buy books.

Dude Today its your day and i am in need of money and you are making fun of me..Tommorow the whole world will laugh at you when you will be in need...

i can confirm that filesonic is very honest filehosting and Hish is very polite.

payment issue: do not get the payment is these 2 weeks

Dear Hish,

I am your member. I choose plan b to make money, and I create one website to sell premium account,http://www.filesonicpremiumaccount.com/. But I do not receive any money in these 2 weeks, and also I do not receive any email from Filesonic, my unpaid money is $52.66, please check it out, thanks a lot for your kindly help.

My account: leeqi02180218@gmail.com

Best Regards,

LQ

Last edited:
@uploadno1 you'll need elite invitation to join fixed 12$ plan. If you really wanna join then pm me your last 2 week earning screenshot, i'll send you invitation...

What are qualifying credits?

Your "qualifying credits" count is the total of credits you have accumulated over the last 30 days. Only your qualifying credits affect your level.

Are you sure thats what is means? i thought i get 1 point for every 100 downloads and 100 points for a sale. So if last night i had 5000 points and this morning i got 2 sales. how could this be that the points went down

Your "qualifying credits" count is the total of credits you have accumulated over the last 30 days.

If you had 4 sales 31 days ago and only 2 today, your qualifying credits would go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back