FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all , mind your language here

Three members are helping you here not to hear 'bulshit' , just because you didn't know how the system works - you can't yell on Support thread like this.

What if you have got some lifetime and had earned over $100 on PPS ?

Please change your plan if you haven't done yet also read the affiliate program to avoid 'confusion'

Regards

Thanks for everything Reverse :)

Hish

Hish
Cant there be anything that can be done in this matter.I just started last month and was working very hard to earn some bucks .And i made all these efforts to buy few books for Law studies...

What is the problem with rapidshare?

Some file are remote uploaded but some others I couldn't; this is the error:

qjtw3e.png

What is the problem with rapidshare?

Some file are remote uploaded but some others I couldn't; this is the error:

qjtw3e.png

Mate , just 'clean' that link from list and re-paste in RU.

It happened to me some times when i paste like 100 links at one go.

Let me know if it works

Regards

Mate , just 'clean' that link from list and re-paste in RU.

It happened to me some times when i paste like 100 links at one go.

Let me know if it works

Regards

I've tried few times.. all links togethere.. single link... it seems that some files it wouldn't upload.. maybe blacklisted?

Cmon man!!..Isnt there any piece of humanity left on this earth...

I am just begging for what i have hard worked...And i need that money for purchasing 4 law books for my 3rd semester..

Kindly do something for my earlier downloads

I am just begging for what i have hard worked...And i need that money for purchasing 4 law books for my 3rd semester..

Sorry, nothing we can do here... If it was our fault, we would pay you back with a compensation.

I really can't do exceptions for some affiliates for any reason.

Regards

Hish

no reply??

Hish please reply!!

Mate , there is NO mistake on filesonic's part and please don't embarrass hish and support team with your posts moreover Hish cant help you even he wants too as you were on PPS , there is no way to count actual real earnings you made on PPD (assuming if you made any).

Hish
Sir can you please tell me how you can compensate?
God Bless you sir..

You joined on WJ to be a beggar for pocket change? lol
You are asking for something that is not belonging to you. End of story. Which part you didn't understand?

With all due respect to Hish and Reverse, with trolls and beggars, only sharp.

Last edited:
You are asking for something that is not belonging to you. End of story. Which part you didn't understand?

mate , please don't be so harsh , he might sue you.

Don't forget he is into 3rd Semester.

Dude Today its your day and i am in need of money and you are making fun of me..Tommorow the whole world will laugh at you when you will be in need...

Dude Today its your day and i am in need of money and you are making fun of me..Tommorow the whole world will laugh at you when you will be in need...

jeetsingh , my dear , I would strongly urge you to stop posting as nothing can be done in this regard also please don't translate Bollywood movies dialouges into English :)

Please clam down, take a chill pill and start afresh. Every day is a new day :)

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back