FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously this thread is getting a bit out of hand with all the spam and looks like we need a clean up. this is for gods sake a SUPPORT THREAD. if you dont get sales,thats nobody`s fault. please stop complaining here that ru is not working or you were getting 'x' sales everyday but cant get half of it today.nobody really cares about it.nobody cares when you go to sleep or what you will watch(no offence to the person who posted about it)
let this thread be used for what it was meant : affiliate support

/rant over

Thank you... I am happy to know that some people understand this point :)

Regards

Hish

plz return the old system remote upload
remote upload filesonic don't work with me :s

Hi

FileSonic to FileSonic RU is no longer permitted

Regards

Hish

Thank you... I am happy to know that some people understand this point :)

Regards

Hish

Hi

FileSonic to FileSonic RU is no longer permitted

Regards

Hish

:( bye , i buy account 1 years for remote upload you locked remote upload FSO to FSO i earn just 1 - 3 $ in day in old system with this new system i earn just 0 - 1 $ :@

Hello Hish
I had a problem
Now I Found my payment info says payment method is paypal
It was alert pay
I Didn't change it & I didn't know How this had happened
Even if it is by mistake , no confirmation email was sent to me
I don't even have a paypal account
it says " processing " in the payment page
could U Plz pay me in alert Pay
I have changed it now

thanx in advance
------------
update
it said "paid "
i don't have paypal account
waiting for help

wow, i got my first 10'000$ =) thanks filesonic =)
filesonic.jpg

hello, can anyone tell me why i still have $xx amount in "Unpaid in USD"? i thought this payment will cashout all the money in it? thanks in advance

hello, can anyone tell me why i still have $xx amount in "Unpaid in USD"? i thought this payment will cashout all the money in it? thanks in advance

Anything earned Saturday to Friday will payout on Tuesday as long as it's over $15 (for non-Elite members). Anytime you earn money after Friday or under $15 total on Friday is carried over to next week's totals/payout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back