FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Hish,

Can you help check my stats..?
From this morning until now, my points stack at xx73.
Even after finished my routine posting to some forums this day, and stats still xx73.
A little bit unusual. Hope nothing wrong with it.

ID : 1315267
Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi Hish,

Can you help check my stats..?
From this morning until now, my points stack at xx73.
Even after finished my routine posting to some forums this day, and stats still xx73.
A little bit unusual. Hope nothing wrong with it.

ID : 1315267
Thanks.

Hi My friend!

I can confirm that the PlaySonic credits have been frozen for maintenance.. I didnt know about it.. I will keep you posted

Don't forget, nothing will be lost... All will be calculated once maintenance is done:)

regards

Hish

Hi My friend!

I can confirm that the PlaySonic credits have been frozen for maintenance.. I didnt know about it.. I will keep you posted

Don't forget, nothing will be lost... All will be calculated once maintenance is done:)

regards

Hish

Thanks for confirmed the situation, Hish.

I know Filesonic won't cheat the members.<3

why is the download speed so slow on premium accounts even?
check this thread to see what i mean
http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?p=767426#post767426

(ref:1155)

For me the latest situation is not like that. Since Filesonic stopping RU ( last weekend ),
i noticed that i had increase in download speed, about 15% increased.

Last edited:
Hish, you have to..

GFL2p.jpg

why is the download speed so slow on premium accounts even?
check this thread to see what i mean
http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?p=767426#post767426

(ref:1155)

Hi!

They are probably the servers that are being worked on... Can you please PM me some links?

Id like to check which servers!

I did 2 tests now and got very good speed!

regards

Hish

Hish, you have to..

GFL2p.jpg

I would put an image which says Relax and tell you:

Knupsiul, you have to ..

RELAX!

But this thread is serious and I don't like seeing images here because it only ruins the thread!

Hish

seriously this thread is getting a bit out of hand with all the spam and looks like we need a clean up. this is for gods sake a SUPPORT THREAD. if you dont get sales,thats nobody`s fault. please stop complaining here that ru is not working or you were getting 'x' sales everyday but cant get half of it today.nobody really cares about it.nobody cares when you go to sleep or what you will watch(no offence to the person who posted about it)
let this thread be used for what it was meant : affiliate support

/rant over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back