FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this morning my email account got stolen and i cant retrieve it. Can you plz change the email account i have in my filesonic account to my new one

@djkelaj i remote uploaded a file from rapidshare. The server has downloaded the file 100% but not moved it to my file manager yet. Status is pending :( i want to post it today itself

Is there a limit on the number of files you can remote from megaupload at a given time, or can you just paste in a 100 without getting megaupload acct suspended?

@ posciel

Sounds fishy.
Let us know the reason as to why it wasnt counted when you know the reason yourself.

I have thought about testing it myself with my own CC :)

Last edited:
what do you offer me, I was getting 8-9 sale per day now 2-3 sale sales
and if so, I can not get money per week. my average was 8 now 2,7 for last week. this means If I move to 10$ per sale, I will loose 40$ per week and 160$ per month
by moving 10$ per sale. And If I do not move, I will get my money per 15 days

300-400$ per 15 days.may be this is best choice for me

I have no idea.

I am alwáys on the lookout for the possibility that a file host might be cheating.
(I DID NOT JUST WRITE THAT I THINK FILESONIC IS CHEATING)

It would be very simple for a file host to cheat users.
I do not trust ANYONE :)

Last edited:
I have no idea.

I am alwáys on the lookout for the possibility that a file host might be cheating.

a different opinion but I think this is the best filesonic compared with other filehost
I love filesonic

I have no idea.

I know what you've thinking. Everything is on Filehosting side...we never knew what happened.

So far i never doubt Filesonic, they gave me good earnings..not much but enough for extra money. If FSo not fair..i wouldn't received any earnings. That's the reasons why lot of peoples / uploaders joined Filesonic. Filesonic is play very fair.

I know what you've thinking. Everything is on Filehosting side...we never knew what happened.

So far i never doubt Filesonic, they gave me good earnings..not much but enough for extra money. If FSo not fair..i wouldn't received any earnings. That's the reasons why lot of peoples / uploaders joined Filesonic. Filesonic is play very fair.
very good!
statement or the week
agree with you for this

the q-q about sales again? you cant be selling a lot of premiums all the time posting on the same forums everytime, theres a cap of ppl that may buy a premium.

And the whole speed problems also gave filesonic a bad reputation amongst downloaders, so for now all you can do is post more and wait, thats all.

and by the way, if filesonic is wrong about stats then i wish it keeps that way because im making 5$/day with only 70Gb of content B-)

<3 Filesonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back