FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok , would like to put forth a few observations.

1.. There have been numerous complaints about very slow downloading with premium accounts. We are banking heavily on FSC now as you folks are very professional and have a great setup but such reports will dent people's attitude. A bunch of folks who bought premium on my insistance are extremely upset and so are a hell lot of others .
2.. from past 7 days or so premium sales have gone down like to ZERO, i guess people have started to shy away after the downloading speed informations.
3.. FTP uploading has become very tricky , sometimes it ok sometimes it takes like ages to be uploaded and show in the account.

what say you dear HISH.

regards

Last edited:
samipk, if you have a sales from Premium referral link you will receive 10$/sales if you join plan 3 and 12$ for plan 4 AND nothing if you pay per download. if you have own site, you will receive 5% from PREMIUMm ref link
- referral link, you will receive 20% everything your refs can earn
They are not the same
http://www.filesonic.vn/affiliate-program

previous week i got 2 or 3 sales everyday this week only one sale since monday x(
18folder, bad news but try best to do and i hope you will have more sales

Last edited:
any answer for this? i posted this @ page 927 but no answer

I read that filesonic deletes account now, and few minutes ago i just received an email saying that my files has been deleted... so my question is, can i still reupload this files? or if i reupload them my account will be deleted?

thank you

after 2 days bad days for sale, paused sharing and decided to live the life for a while. I'm in front of pc for 10-12 hrs per day ... and zero sales are not for me.
When the problem of solved, I'll be back.

858f1e.png

:D

any answer for this? i posted this @ page 927 but no answer

i re-upload all the time, and don't received anything about DMCA again =)
but the trust is i don't know exactly what happen if you got many of DMCA notice, so try to ask Hish, he will give the best answer for that case. :)

Last edited:
I have very interesting ideas (3 ideas) and have to setup them before back.
cause sales are very low. I was earning 400-600$ per week. And I could not collect
300$ till now. %50-60 less sales . I'm posting 40-50 posts at same places.
This means something is wrong and decided to change my rules and point of view.
I had lost 9 tb in august at a night. It was disaster and nightmare and cost me 2-3 months for reupload.

Everyone has find the optional ways and techniques for themselves.

@djkelaj
same me here
before 2011-03-19 i can get 400-500$ weekly , always got sale for 3 month, 6 month or lifetime
but after 2011-03-19 all most sale are one month that why not enough $300 for week

may be problem is download speed now slow as many member said

and %70 of my premium buyers are from USA and CANADa and few USA users
had 50-100 mbit connections says me speed is 30-50 kbyte/sec for them.
Problem may be this or other or may be have to change SUBJECT :=) and find another system of sharing against leechers. I do not have problem with filesonic.
According to me, if I waste my 12 hrs per day , less then 4 sales per day is not acceptabe. I have 30 tb archive and known in everywhere. Problem may be speed may be leecher may be ME, who knows. But I started to wipe my shared files from my account and wiped 1 tb games today . MAy be I wil wipe all games and movies and will move to triple something wild and sexy things :))))
Who knows we will be alive tomorrow. Just want to say this is not a QUIT.
Just a small pausing and taking fresh air outside and refreshing my soul.

too many copy pasters around and I want to say leechers I did not share %40 of my archive and you do not have ANY of them ( have 1000 blueray not shared
and 600 consol games not shared yet)..HAHAHAHHAA come on.. leech them too..
I will trap you in hell....and u will see who I'm then.

Anyone having prob like this

All of my files have made a copy of themselves X 15 times..and now its hard to browse them
its happening since few weeks back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back