FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no I wont quit just changing skin :) like a cobra

samsung, its not abnormal, I was earning 600+$, I could collect 300$ this week.
my average sale was 7-8 per day, now 1-2 per day( sales are %80 down)

at least I'm cool now, no need to check sales per hour saying wtf going on.
I went shoping and bought few clothes, ate ice cream and come back to office.

life is life

Dkelaj are you moving to Oron now? :P

hi hish 8-)

just a quick report FTP upload is OK (tried several files and tested yesterday all files appear properly) and copy function looks solved. (not creating thousands of copies anymore)

I do not want to share XXX materials, but there are lots of things can be shared and
not shared. Small things does not matter here with unlimited free download.
I'm tired of reupload, fix, rewtf HUGE materials, terabytes of things gives me 1-2 sales per day. If I will earn few $$$$, I will share few/small things. Easier to share

Since last 2week sales r going down day by day
Seriously dont know whats d actual reason behind it maybe download speed would be d reason thatsy ppls r not buying premium account or would be issue with stats.

hello

I have a problem with statistics. Today I switched to pey per sale. 15 hours have passed and there is no change in the statistics.

Please Help me ...

kokosko, its possible, read previous few pages and see what problem is, welcome to no sale days. I was getting 6-7 sales per day few days ago and now if I see 1-2, I give cents to beggars

I'm eating orange thinking how life is good

1301571155547.JPG

Hish nothing to say?when the speed will be ok?something about new servers?how much time this will take?At least tell us what is really happening?too much people complaining about the sales (i am one of them :D), i can't believe that djkelaj with a lot of TB uploaded have just 2 sales /day.I have 2 sales/day and uploaded only 3,65 TB.I had in a day 8 sales and then 1 sale/day for a week.This week 2/day maybe 3 in a good day.And looks like stats freeze (same rank in playsonic for half a day)

today I wiped 1 tb by myself.. and it was really funny. and people are sending me
pm and emails WTF , please reupload and I'm just laughing.

today I visit a huge mart and bought some clots, eat icecream, drink fruitjuice and look at girls
(ssshhhhhh do not tell my wife) :=) .

I saw I forgot breathing infront of pc, and see the sun (cause I was backing home after sun is down), thanks to giving me my life back... tomorrow.. I may wipe few hundreads gb too :))

yes, mostly sonic wipe files and now I made them by myself. and wiped 300+ of my topics from several portals and forums ... omg.. I love wiping :), I posting few files to make my editorships alive .. that is all.. to keep my statue alive.. noting more

today I wiped 1 tb by myself.. and it was really funny. and people are sending me
pm and emails WTF , please reupload and I'm just laughing.

today I visit a huge mart and bought some clots, eat icecream, drink fruitjuice and look at girls
(ssshhhhhh do not tell my wife) :=) .

I saw I forgot breathing infront of pc, and see the sun (cause I was backing home after sun is down), thanks to giving me my life back... tomorrow.. I may wipe few hundreads gb too :))

imho, nothing great about you tho :)

I feel the power of the fruits and sun inside my body
I was like this man few days ago

1301572165519.jpg

and now (in last 2-3 days)... till today

1301572370147.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back