FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel the power of the fruits and sun inside my body
I was like this man few days ago

1301572165519.jpg

understandable,
he grinned cause remote upload doesn't working like he wished to be :)

only HOSTS loose this war, if uploader give up sharing, where did the smart guys
will FOUND the files ????, this is a knife has no stem to hold it, if u hold it, u accept loosing your blood as unstoppable

i think filesonic become bigger than few month ago, they cant add servers fast against uploader take too much spaces and bandwidth, so in this case, i think take about week to get more surprise from FileSonic don't they =)

only HOSTS loose this war, if uploader give up sharing, where did the smart guys
will FOUND the files ????, this is a knife has no stem to hold it, if u hold it, u accept loosing your blood as unstoppable

many ways to find files instead of lurking (remote uploading) and saying everyone is a leecher,
you self is a leecher
so are we

don't be soooooo proud mate :)

I think for Filesonic to become stable download wise, they need around 700+ downloading servers - at least that's what Hotfile had when I was downloading from them. Right now I only see 120+ servers from Filesonic :(

come on guys, relax. There is a places we help up together, not fighting. Please be patience and help the other keep their great works. And please don't be frightened me too, i'm not gonna to eat you :D (j/k)

come on guys, relax. There is a places we help up together, not fighting. Please be patience and help the other keep their great works. And please don't be frightened me too, i'm not gonna to eat you :D (j/k)

who is fighting ?!
i am not seeing see any "fight" here mate :)

we're should live on the peacefull world :) *

* i just only see some scared with remote upload and "they" used to be so proud about it...
so they called everyone is leechers but not wethin their self

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back