FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't get any reply from buggy FileSonic "Fraud" Department after they told me to contact them. I know that many people here got same problems. Should we consider this case as pre-scamming? Hish and your friends please do your best to prove that you guys are doing good business. Thanks and best regards.

What is your user ID? "pre-scamming" comment is HIGHLY NOT appreciated

Hish

Ftp upload to US server is very slow and has problem for me.

It keeps saying me something like 'Connection timed out - Error: File transfer failed after transferring 191,561,728 bytes in 113 seconds'.

And there are 8 files has been succesfully uploaded, but their status 'pending' over than 3 hours :S

me too:(

@ revers: i doesnt need to learn english more because i learnt enough to pissed like you who buttering every fileshost to get some peny xD

by the way i have articles to post, you can stay here because you looks totally free dont have any work and you can drop your appropriate thoughts here i wont mind :)

You are wrong, he is not getting an extra penny from us.. He works hard and uploads alot... And makes good money... He doesnt need "some peny" from us ;)

hello OP. i changed my payment info and upon clicking submit button it said "In order for these changes to take effect, you must confirm them. A confirmation email with further instructions has been sent to <email here>" but I did not receive any email. Has my payment info been successfully changed already or is their really a confirmation email with instructions?

7 times now. STILL NO EMAIL!

of course i filled "Current Password" field at the bottom.

if you are talking about the Password Change part, I also filled those fields in 2 or 3 of my attempts to see what happens--but still, to no avail.

Last edited:
hmmm , must be an issue then. it had happened to me once but i repeated it and i got email instantly.

Please PM ur id to HISH , I will tell him.

Regards

EDIT

Oh , hish is here :)

@hish i sent you my id via PM. please go to your inbox

eighth time. used a different browser. cleared cookies. logged out and logged in. still no effin email. :( am i being prevented from updating my settings?

Last edited:
Hi,
I changed my Affiliate Informations and i got this message:
"In order for these changes to take effect, you must confirm them. A confirmation email with further instructions has been sent to xxx@xxx.xx"
but i didn't receive any email :(

HAFMAR , Some issue is going on, on emails after running of Weekend 25% Promo E-mail Batch Process.

Please wait for few minutes or if its urgent , please PM your id to HISH with settings you want.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back