FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
does Hish ever reply to PMs? i raised a concern regarding my unpaid bonus but no reply from him since the other day. be it on pm or here on the thread.

Did anyone of you receive bonuses for the dates 19th Feb. and 20th Feb.? I had requested them before the indicated due date. Am I supposed to get them this coming Tuesday (1st March) or did Filesonic miss giving them to me last payout day (22nd Feb.)?

Last edited:
I am on PPD and I got 4 sales in the last couple of days, just my bad luck lol. But I am happy to see Filesonic benefiting from the sales. Hish has been providing amazing support on WJ and he and his company deserves all the sales.

Ho it is possible? last night i saw there was 500 files at my filesonic manager. Today it is now just 110 and my all folders also vanished. Dear, please help

Now there only five folders that named is sell1,sell2,sell3,nosell,25.

My all posts become dead :(

Ho it is possible? last night i saw there was 500 files at my filesonic manager. Today it is now just 110 and my all folders also vanished. Dear, please help

Now there only five folders that named is sell1,sell2,sell3,nosell,25.

My all posts become dead :(

Hi, help me. What is the problem on my file manager :(

Last edited:
I am on PPD and I got 4 sales in the last couple of days, just my bad luck lol. But I am happy to see Filesonic benefiting from the sales. Hish has been providing amazing support on WJ and he and his company deserves all the sales.
I'm on PPD and had 6 sales over the past 4 days X-(. Just switched to PPS fixed to see how it goes from there onwards. Strangely, those >1GB files isn't getting premium sales but the smaller ones are <_<

Helo Filesonic staff,

Can you increase max file size for imagehosting (Sonic preview) to at least 3mb, and please make remote upload function too for imagehosting :). I hope you can make this. Go Filesonic. :)

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back