FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

No, only for DMCA you would get informed

Hish
Could you please tell me how does it work exactly?

do you respond to anyone reports whatever!? I remember once half of my files reported and deleted one time. I don't believe that the developer companies reported my files at the same time, Kinda unbelievable^

Anyway I understand that you must obey to those DMCA to keep the site alive but I was just wondering.

so how would i know if a file gets deleted because no one downloads it for 30 days without checking the files/links one by one

About RU issues... i'm uploading from MU

so how would i know if a file gets deleted because no one downloads it for 30 days without checking the files/links one by one

About RU issues... i'm uploading from MU
there is no way to know that.. better become a lifetime member and then your files will be deleted only in case of dmca issues.. and you are already reported about them.. I know it may not be worth to be become lifetime member just for this :)

the only filehosting site that reports files to be deleted soon because of no downloads is uploading.com.. did not see such feature in other filehosting sites yet..

@Hish please is that possible to move my account from Elite to normal member I wasn't know that won't be able to use PPD after I move to Elite Program, and even I have good sales I personaly like PPD earning system please?

@Hish please answer and if possible I will contact you trought PM and give u my account infos.

@Hish please it's important to me please answer Hish.

Regards.

@Hish Please don't ignore my question and request please It's very important to me ?

Hello spirkov

Please send one PM to hish , just one mate , that would be more than enough.

It is possible to move back , but you will have to wait as being a weekend he is more busy than usual.

Regards

Hello

One important question - what about payments - I've got some money that should be send from You few days ago and I still waiting. Sht happened??

I've just online and read previous pages...

Seems weekend "madness" start again...files stuck somewhere..
Let me suggest you guys...best time for upload is monday to friday, upload traffic is not as much as weekend. I did this and i think this the best scenario for now. Monday to Friday for upload lot of files, weekend...i try not to upload anyfiles or only small files.

At least if you choose to upload t weekend you must have patience and patience waiting your files appears on file manager area. Consider this situation too : many ex hotfile move to Filesonic, so there will be huge files upload to Filesonic servers.

Hope Filesonic can add more servers A.S.A.P ( and i do believe they will ), so this situation never happen again or at least can minimize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back