FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really cant figure out how the remote upload works, when i put fileserve links 80% fail and 20% are uploading at amazingly slow speed,
megaupload goes well but again, 50% links are transferred and 50% fail(it sais wrong login detales :s )
bitshare links wont even start :s, i must be doing something wrong. Can someone guide me?

i really cant figure out how the remote upload works, when i put fileserve links 80% fail and 20% are uploading at amazingly slow speed,
megaupload goes well but again, 50% links are transferred and 50% fail(it sais wrong login detales :s )
bitshare links wont even start :s, i must be doing something wrong. Can someone guide me?
not all filehosting sites work with username & password setting that you enter on your filesonic settings..
bitshare & duckload is two of them.. megaupload links works almost without any problem for me.. but you should not process too many simultaneous uploads, as your megaupload account may be banned temporarily because of "account abuse".. that is too many connections from too many different ip..

fileserve never works %100.. many people complain about that..
as a result, nothing to guide but telling some truths about limitations :)

go to advanced statistic - on the bottom of the page there is a table with the files u last made sales - 'Number of Downloads'. Click on some file in the table and u see :)
OMG, I've just noticed that I made a lifetime sale while I'm on the fixed plan. too bad that I got 10$ only! LOL :))

Thanks for helping. I do appreciate that.

Hello jase07

From where are you uploading ? , i just tried from RS and it worked fine though there is 1-2 minutes delay in file manager but thats acceptable considering its a weekend.

Regards

From a private server. the upload is completed but the status are still pending. 2 hours now

also experiencing problems with RU... im uploading from MU its been hours and still pending

reverse can you answer my question above bro?

thanks

also experiencing problems with RU... im uploading from MU its been hours and still pending

reverse can you answer my question above bro?

thanks

Hello Godric

I have talked to hish , he informed me it will be resolved with in next 20 minutes. Someone from IT desk is already working on it.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back