FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Filesonic,

I extended my premium account on 7th Jan for 180 days but despite payment my account not yet extended.

I have sent transaction details by email but your support staff is not responding since then.

This is very frustrating... X-(

Will you be kind enough to look into this???????

Dear Filesonic,

I extended my premium account on 7th Jan for 180 days but despite payment my account not yet extended.

I have sent transaction details by email but your support staff is not responding since then.

This is very frustrating...

Will you be kind enough to look into this???????

I had same problem!
If premium didnt work, sign out and then sign in.
:)
maybe it will help you

Dear FSonic,
I have selected the option Pay per Sale. But the occurance of sale is very low. But when selected Pay per download, premium selling started frequently from my links.....
Is it my bad luck or something tricky to make your luck good!!!!!!

Dear FileSonic Hish,
Will u plz help me to retrieve my account?My email id is hotfilearn@gmail.com
I also have two ref at that account.I can create another account but i don't want to lost my refs.Previously I retrived my FS account by the help of RickyFS.So I hope you are powerful enough to help me retrive my account.
If you can then change it to mim435@gmail.com.If you want any kind of proof then let me know.The account is not using by anyone caz the hacker is not working on it.He just waiting to receive payout amount from my refs.Another proof is that I can use hotfilearn@gmail.com as my paypal ID but he can't.Caz it is added with my paypal.
thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back