FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To Filesonic: If I change Payment Plan to PPS, that means I will get 60% per sale for the user register premium account through my files even if I don't post links on my site ?

yes, that's true. I've been using pps for months and generating high income. you will get %60 commission from every premium account sold from your files..
if you have web-site you can get %5 on top of %60 rate B-)

Thx Hish for making my normal account a premium account for 8 Months. It shows that you really Respect Filesonic Regular uploaders. FILESONIC IS AWESOME .Hurray !!
r.jpg

if u haven't used paypal yet, i will tell u to go for alertpay method. Their security is good & not unpredictable like paypal. May I ask ur country name?

me from canada...but for d time being i dont wan connect any type of this service with my bank account or credit...den how'll filesonic pay me?

filesonic will pay you to paypal, alertpay or webmoney timely as they said. Thats all to do from the side of filesonic. Then maintaining ur paypal or alertpay account is ur responsibility.

yeh u right...c i hv paypal account but i didnt connect it to any of my bank account. will dey be able to send money in dis case.n one thing more wat is dis payment no.?

dddddddddhu.jpg

Just select paypal and enter your email address that you tied to your paypal account.
You will get payments to your paypal account regularly. and later you can withdraw money anytime from your paypal account when u connected your bank account .

yeh u right...c i hv paypal account but i didnt connect it to any of my bank account. will dey be able to send money in dis case.n one thing more wat is dis payment no.?

dddddddddhu.jpg

Hi

your best choice would be to choose alertpay and wait until they allow users to order debit cards again and then we will send you $$ there and you can use your alertpay debit card to withdraw money!

And it is located in your country too..

Hish

Do you have any exact dates when alertpay will provide debit cards again? Somewhere february 2011 seems not so reliable, might aswell be june :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back