FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two questions:
- How can i protect my links for remote uploading.I don't want to hijack my links by someone.
- When will Filesonic pay to uploaders for rebills/renewing of after 1 months who user purchase 1 month packet from our links.This is required for uploaders.Because new filesonic premium purchasing are satiety in the future.

safelinking.net cannot protect my links for which user want to remote upload and decrease the download and katz cannot accept.I search an option for remote-protecting in to the filesonic.

PENDING..........

PENDING............

the remote upload doesn't work these 3 days, I just remote from fileserve to bitshase, it's done immediately. But remote from fileserve to filesonic, always PENDING. Also, the remote from bitshare to filsonic doesn't work, used to be done immediately, could you please check your system? Really appreciated that!

It worded!

But at least 30 minutes to be done! extremely slow.

Hello!

I can look at them right away! What is your user ID ? and also send me in the PM some of the links as examples.

Thanks

Hish

hi..i hv 1 question.That is on 24th dec wen i was about to sleep i noticed 1018 counted downloads.but in the morning it showd 1102 ? i didnt get it at all?

2nd question is dat if one particular file is downloaded 800 times n is deleted afterward...will it be counted or no?
regards

hi..i hv 1 question.That is on 24th dec wen i was about to sleep i noticed 1018 counted downloads.but in the morning it showd 1102 ? i didnt get it at all?

2nd question is dat if one particular file is downloaded 800 times n is deleted afterward...will it be counted or no?
regards

Hi,

What time was that when it happened?

If the file was deleted, after the download is done, then you will get compensated for the download, since it already happened! I hope this answers your question!

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back