FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have users on a site which post filesonic links.
If they sign up again they can use my referral link so that I receive 20% of the money they make for downloads and rewards..
Is there a way for them to have me as there referral so they don't need to re-signup?

I have users on a site which post filesonic links.
If they sign up again they can use my referral link so that I receive 20% of the money they make for downloads and rewards..
Is there a way for them to have me as there referral so they don't need to re-signup?
That's impossible. ;-)
They will need to re-signup, mate.

Regards,

Since everyone here reported all sorts of weird things, I would like to provide my own too: :))

My balance last week was $29.81 but for some reason I was only paid $19.81. How come?

I did, but it seems since rolling out the new site, the working speed of the technicians has not improved.

Waste of money for a premium account.

Filesonic's support sucked and it still does.

I've informed them several times and send them some links. No fix or even a response.

To me, Filesonic seems to be a host that in the near future will simply disappear silently without paying outstanding amounts. Be aware!

After 2 weeks the problems with downloading FiSo files have not been resolved. Even worse they completely ignore it.

[slide]http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac75/drlove_bkk/Untitled-1-4.jpg[/slide]

Hi,

what is the problem you are having? This is the first time i hear about a RU problem from those 2 hosts!

Hish

I meant there is no option of preset setting as in TB. TB has options to enter user name and password for remote hosting from other hosts.

I tried user:pass in Fileserve link, no succeed to filesonic.

Haven't received my payment yet :(

I have $16.64 from last 4 days...............

I had 15+ USD before Tuesday still I was not paid........

why?

Again with the same situation...

Please always read the news section.

Here is what yo can see there:

"However, in order to prevent fraudulent activity, we will from now on delay our payouts by 2 business days. This means that every Tuesday, you will be paid out for your earnings from the previous week, ending Friday. "

Hish

Filesonic's support sucked and it still does.

I've informed them several times and send them some links. No fix or even a response.

To me, Filesonic seems to be a host that in the near future will simply disappear silently without paying outstanding amounts. Be aware!

After 2 weeks the problems with downloading FiSo files have not been resolved. Even worse they completely ignore it.

[slide]http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac75/drlove_bkk/Untitled-1-4.jpg[/slide]

We never ignore anything... You are using a download manager and if you can't download then contact them to update their software!

Hish

@FileSonic Support:

I don't think I am authorized to send pm yet. It's no big deal really, just wanted to let you know of potential bugs.

Cheers,

im getting remote upload error..

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i9/882647a0.png[/SLIDE]

all files are from same Rapidleech.. but some of the showing error , other showing blocked IP ... other downloads are success <_<

is dere any solution for this >?:|

hehe, you're actually wasting more time by finding out which file is good and which file is bad (FS keeps incomplete files too) and which file needs to be re-uploaded, I gave up Filesonic's remote upload. FTP upload is slower but at least it's hassle-free!

@FileSonic Support:

I don't think I am authorized to send pm yet. It's no big deal really, just wanted to let you know of potential bugs.

Cheers,

Since everyone here reported all sorts of weird things, I would like to provide my own too: :))

My balance last week was $29.81 but for some reason I was only paid $19.81. How come?

Hi !

I got your email!

The reason is that you are calculating until Tuesday! But in fact, we pay from Saturday till Friday and that we pay on Tuesday... We have it explained in the news section of the site!

Regards.

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back