FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will have to update you script or client for links to be correct, Jdownloader already updated their program to fix the issue

Best regards,
Marco

I'm still not getting the new format links when uploading with sBorg,
and all my links are still dead.
What I need to update? There is no new sBorg version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by martex
When you see this = Sales UP

b4fc0e39c5.png

When you see this = Sales DOWN

a8ac32e434.png

So simple...

Yes Mr Hish, please consider to change Sales Page.

I can accept and try to make myself get used with new design, but please change sales page design to old style.

The old one style :
Visitor that want to buy Premium Account simply can see all premium duration offered and price, all visible in one sight.

The new one style :
It confusing them, between Pro and Collaboration. ANd the Pro Table, ok there's drop down box, but how many chance user will click that...? By default it lead them to buy 1 month Premium. Not good for affiliate in PPS.
But good for Filesonic, because more 1 month sales mean more renewal.

You should consider this. Old style sales page more fair to affiliates.

I have no doubt if in near future, affiliates in PPS only will get more 1 month sales, but less sales for other duration.

Thanks, it's just opinion from one of your minor affiliates, but at least i can speak out what i have in mind.
exactly, this is all

New & old sales premium page does create some difference in sales but the extend can only be told after some weeks. I think more 1 month duration will come while less no of long duration sales as in new style lifetime & 1 year plans attraction have gone and its moved to a tiny space in drop-down list.

marco please answer #191943 ticket :((

Your ticket has not been forgotten.

Please do not post them on the board, everybody.

Hish

New & old sales premium page does create some difference in sales but the extend can only be told after some weeks. I think more 1 month duration will come while less no of long duration sales as in new style lifetime & 1 year plans attraction have gone and its moved to a tiny space in drop-down list.

We ran the numbers to check this concern, and the breakdown between plans is the same as it was last week, the week before, etc :)

And the sales have increased due to the collaboration plan!

Hish

Thanks Hish for running the tests concerning the sales flow and if anything go wrong please feel free to consider the old style of premium package listing as we all want to see filesonic on the top :)

Collaboration plan is a very welcome feature as this will attract more & more companies to choose filesonic for selling their digital products online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back