Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

31,142 comments

Is it just me ? this happening while searching for files in my FM

990d492068.jpg
 
I have problem big problem ... i changed my plan this morning and I don't know how but, i put bad option !
Now i can't change it, please can you do this for me ?
my login is myacc1
my plan was pps fixed and i would like change it for pps 65%
by mistake i changed for ppd :(
much thanks
I just send ticket #186304
 
Last edited:
I have problem big problem ... i changed my plan this morning and I don't know how but, i put bad option !
Now i can't change it, please can you do this for me ?
my login is myacc1
my plan was pps fixed and i would like change it for pps 65%
by mistake i changed for ppd :(
much thanks
I just send ticket #186304

Look at your ticket

Best regards,
Marco
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

FileSonic Hish
Banned · Joined
2,299
Messages
901
Reactions
113
Points

Tags

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom