FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have been dealing with for a week I have not seen how I deal with you is good!

It now does not give me a reply? ? Is to the balance sheet date, or just give me what money, or so I've been waiting forever ~

Have been dealing with for a week I have not seen how I deal with you is good!

It now does not give me a reply? ? Is to the balance sheet date, or just give me what money, or so I've been waiting forever ~

Thanks for the payment :sun:, but i was wondering were does the "promo" money is appearing one the "Total", i can't see it anywhere.

N2YHf.jpg

Your promo money goes straight to your Unpaid Balance. If you requested by Monday, it was already paid to you :)

Hish

It my case it is not appearing in my unpaid balance, i do have check.
Just check between the two screen shot for comparison and calculation and look at payment from 09 december to 14 december (corresponding to unpaid balance) the promo earning were clearly not added.

oveXC.jpg

jqzPe.jpg

yes me too .. i am not sure why i have been waiting for 4 days, only for the unpaid balance problem not solved. I work my ass off for that week and now not only i did not receive the promo money, i am under-paid for 9th December

Marco said my account is balanced and any outstanding payment will be added to my unpaid, but look at the screenshots. Judge for yourselves, only my earnings for 10th - 16th Dec included

25guj2o.jpg

1zqvo21.jpg

i still refuse to criticise filesonic though because there are no problems until this came along. Hish, please do take a closer look at my case Ticket #182534.

Last edited:
Just check between the two screen shot for comparison and calculation and look at payment from 09 december to 14 december (corresponding to unpaid balance) the promo earning were clearly not added.

oveXC.jpg

jqzPe.jpg

yes me too .. i am not sure why i have been waiting for 4 days, only for the unpaid balance problem not solved. I work my ass off for that week and now not only i did not receive the promo money, i am under-paid for 9th December

Marco said my account is balanced and any outstanding payment will be added to my unpaid, but look at the screenshots. Judge for yourselves, only my earnings for 10th - 16th Dec included

25guj2o.jpg

1zqvo21.jpg

i still refuse to criticise filesonic though because there are no problems until this came along. Hish, please do take a closer look at my case Ticket #182534.
You have request your promo or not?

#185510 thks

Please look at your ticket

Best regards,
Marco

oveXC.jpg

jqzPe.jpg

Open an affiliate ticket and we will look at it

Best regards,
Marco

25guj2o.jpg

1zqvo21.jpg

The dashboard takes time to readjust, official stats are earnings and unpaid balance on the payment page

Best regards,
Marco

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back