FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@uzzlicu I don't understand, could you tell me about this problem more clearly?

Filesonic speed sucks right now, for example:

YOU bought a Filesonic account because you're sick of downloading at 50kb/s, but after you spend 9 dollars your speed still 50kb/s, so obviously you're going to call filesonic a bunch of scammers and ask for your money back, and that's what is going on right now.

@pda2006 If someone buy a premium account they must have good speeds (that's what filesonic say).But some servers (not all) are still in maintenance or just giving low speeds , If the buyer is not satisfied of the services provided by filesonic they can open like a ticket in paypal and they ask their money back!This can be also a problem with uploaders file....if you share files that have CRC errors or fake files , they will definetly ask for a refund!!

Hope this is usefull for you to understand!

what happend, why have problems filesonic last 20 day?

I think I will finish work on filesonic and and will work on another site, but this site not will wupload or filejongle ;)

hey guys , i have a question
i'm on ppd and i got a ref which uses ppd also
if i moved to pps or he did , will that matter in the ref thing ?

and what about if he moved to elite he will be my ref or the elite inviter ?

"Hi!
Yesterday afternoon, normally log into my account. Yesterday I wanted an evening to login but could not. Every time he writes me, "No user found with such email.." I gave the password and also remind me says "No user found with such email..". What happened with my account? Yesterday it was still afternoon and the evening is not. Please help!

Username is: ewelinalach@vp.pl "

It posible to be hacked , if you had same password to paypal / Filesonic / Email

send a PM to Hish,

you will recover your account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back