FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
got 5 sales yesteday but only 1 today got early morning...
After that no sale yet untill now :(
What happened to the stats??
I've got hundred of likes on my shares but no sale, unbelievable
Is it my back luck or..............??
I need only 1 more sale today to jump $12 per sale, currently i have 13 sales with $11 per sale and 1 more sale can get me $12 for all those 13 sales :((

who cares sales I do not have sales for a loooooooooooooooooooong time :))))
do not act like a kid, his ... is bigger than mine, he is longer than me
he has ps3 I have xbox :))))) ACT LIKE AN ADULT

The servers that are offline for maintenance when will be online again ? I can't reupload everytime the files because you put servers offline :facepalm:

for me yes , but it will be ok ... showing november the 13th as today , but today is November 14, 2011 / 05:43 am , so yes frozen stats for me ... go to dashboard and check you daily stats .

Because of servers low speeds every 2-3 days i get refunds!!Fix the f****ng speeds , if u didn't lose time with bonus maybe you have time to make the important things work.You give us 25% and we lose a lot more.I dont care about any bonus, Just fix the speeds and the stats, make it stable , that is important!!!!Not every week or 2 , servers with low speeds , stats frozen , remote not works!!!!!One week stats server in maintenance, next week download servers in maintenance!! MAKE IT STABLE!!!This is in the biggest Interest for all!!

Just One example why i dont care about the bonus just to be more stable:

I had 4 sales x 16$ = 64$
1 refund =48$
With bonus i have 60$
So i am -4$.

If i remember well last time when it was bonus same thing happened ...hmmmm!!

Last edited:
Refund too many times, Why?

fsn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back