FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i tried to Pm u but failed:

hello sir i got this acc from a forum again
and a guy is sharing this acc saying that this is hacked acc use as much as u can

this is not good and should b stopped

hope u appreciate my help

~REMOVED~

block this acc and give back to real owner

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Filesonic is not counting downloads of my files, in the forums where i post my files i have lot of views and positive feedback. I use another filehosting site like a mirror and it is counting like i expect,

for example in file manager, downloads stay at 0 while the other filehosting show me 126 downloads for one of my files.
Maybe they are only downloading from the other mirror? And not downloading from FSC

i wonder how popular this "real-debrid" is and how much is hurting everybody earnings...

Of course it hurting...:)

I hope peoples from Filesonic joint Real Debrid and then do some download, they can track down which Filesonic accounts that Real-Debrid use for download, and blocked the accounts. :)

Stats are down , playsonic same rank for over 6 hours ....unbelivable , this was major changes?Stats f***d up again???Another weekend lost .....from 1 week slow speeds....stats down now .....another week for a break!!

I think Filesonic is not counting downloads of my files, in the forums where i post my files i have lot of views and positive feedback. I use another filehosting site like a mirror and it is counting like i expect,

for example in file manager, downloads stay at 0 while the other filehosting show me 126 downloads for one of my files.

same thing happning to me. too many reply and views ut very poor stats. frustrating :(

Filesonic Temporary Ban

Hello, i've been reading through this thread and have the same problem alot of others have had, filesonic is blocking my ip because of "suspicious" activity and the error code 9999.

The advice has been to file an affiliate or support ticket, however when i attempt to fill one out, it asks me to log in first because my email is already registered, i cannot do this because when I click to log in, it informs me that my ip is temporarily blocked and it sends me back to the error screen and starts the process over again. i'm assuming jdownloader messed something up
with their website but how do i get this fixed? thank you!

i tried to login to filesonic,and it gave me this error:

5K6po.jpg

What's The Problem? Could Anybody Sell Premium Yesterday? My Friend Said '' Stats Frozen '' I Can Sell 3 Premium Per Day But Last 2 Days No Selling. I Don't Understand.

What's The Problem? Could Anybody Sell Premium Yesterday? My Friend Said '' Stats Frozen '' I Can Sell 3 Premium Per Day But Last 2 Days No Selling. I Don't Understand.

Yesterday i have 3 sales, today 2. It's all about luck... But I think the problems with stats are come from slow download speed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back