FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. A lot of people already have a premium acocunt. I got 0 sale last Sunday. This week from Monday to Thursday got one/day. Today none so far but my playsonic rank stayed almost the same over the past 7 days. That means eveyone is getting low sales these days. The market is nearly saturated (I bet a lot of rebills kept on coming these days but that's not our concern). I've got used to the low sale already and I'm content with 1 sale per day if I'm lucky enough to get one each day. Still, no other filehosts can provide such good PPS plans. ;)

Filesonic's Username: rodokuki

X-( I reached the minimum on 2011-10-13.
This Tuesday was my automatically pay (Amount $15.15).X-(

Thanks. Info is deleted now:))

Hello

I will make sure to re-send it today

Sorry about that

Hish

rodokuki :- telling ur user id or email here will not be save.
U can get hack anytime.. It would be better if u sent pm to Mr.Hish.

Thank you :)

But it would be even better if he would open an affiliate ticket :)

Much faster !

Hish

Hish I was not using my Filesonic for few days. today I am strating upload again & try to upload via remote Upload Some wupload files. I get some error message. Some files are uploading perfectly . but most of them shows Invalid premium account. But my wupload premium account is valid.

In screenshot all of files are from wupload.

2328e67d31.png

One more Thing I need to Make another filesonic taste account to check some Demo Rapidleech + RDp upload speed. Is there any problem If I make another account for testing? I don't want to put mu orginal accont info on some Demo RDP or Rapidleech

Hish what about my problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back