FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
fsc will pay be patient guys
smile.gif

Hi Filesonic!
I have problems with missions, On 8.10.2011 i activated 7 days mission but...it's still activated after 12 days! Something is wrong... My nickname is 'xxxxxxxx' and my account number is '7088651'. I don't want to write an e-mail because of SPAM :P
Please take a look at that ;-)

Best regards

Last edited:
are the download speeds slow through filesonic or stats are slow or what?
its been a month now and my stats are half on filesonic as compared to what they are on fileserve though i upload same content on both and post both links in one post
whats wrong with filesonic

Dear Affiliates,

Your payments have been put on hold by our Fraud Department. We ask you to send us examples of exact links of where you post your files. As soon as everything is verified, your payments will be released.

Regards,
FileSonic Team

Please explain! We have been deceived in any way? Please provide evidence of fraud! Thank you :facepalm::facepalm:

I am a high school student! I cheat the server (staff technical talent) => I'm a hero

Last edited:
RU is not working :(

Hi

what is the error you see?

Regards

Hish

Hi Filesonic!
I have problems with missions, On 8.10.2011 i activated 7 days mission but...it's still activated after 12 days! Something is wrong... My nickname is 'xxxxxxxx' and my account number is '7088651'. I don't want to write an e-mail because of SPAM :P
Please take a look at that ;-)

Best regards

But putting your nickname might get your account hacked :P

We will work on fixing this bug ASAP!

Regards

Hish

Last edited:
Hish, as you told me I raised a ticket: #147155

Can you ask the team to get to it mate. Thanks !

Regards,
kiddo

please "Request #146654"

thanks

Hi guys

No need to tell me that you opened tickets. I am the one who checks them and as I always say, writing here will slow things down and will lower the priority of your ticket, since you didnt respect the way it works :)

J.Leite, next time open an affiliate ticket, not premium!

Hish

I have problem with adding payment account...

I fill capcha, and answer on secret question, also fill my password, add account for payment and chose add, and after that submit... And it said that them will send me comfirmation email... But there is still no mail...

Also in limit field I put 0. What is wrong?

I check spam folder...

I do this before 6 or 7 hours and wait until few moments ago...

Then try to do again the same, and again it said that to chech mail... ANd I still waiting... I will wait until morning and then I will send you my detils to chack...

Tnx in advance Hish.

This is strange... When I fill all fields except Payment info.. I recive mail intermedietly...

BUt when I fill all fields with payment info, I cant recive mail... Where is problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back