FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have not received payment:

+ Check your payment account info!!!! Maybe it was deleted (I don't know the reason), add it again
+ Contact support to request pay or wait next week :))

How to add payment account info

+ Go to payment account info page, you can find link in dashboard
+ Fill account info then press add, set limit = 0 if you have one payment account, you can add 5 accounts
+ Fill reCaptcha, your password then press submit
+ Check your mail (inbox and bulk/spam) and click confirm link
+ Revisit payment account info page to check

Last edited:
Hish I was not using my Filesonic for few days. today I am strating upload again & try to upload via remote Upload Some wupload files. I get some error message. Some files are uploading perfectly . but most of them shows Invalid premium account. But my wupload premium account is valid.

In screenshot all of files are from wupload.

2328e67d31.png

One more Thing I need to Make another filesonic taste account to check some Demo Rapidleech + RDp upload speed. Is there any problem If I make another account for testing? I don't want to put mu orginal accont info on some Demo RDP or Rapidleech

Last edited:
If you have not received payment:

+ Check your payment account info!!!! Maybe it was delete (I don't know the reason), add it again
+ Contact support to request pay or wait next week

How to add payment account info

+ Go to payment account info page, you can find link in dashboard
+ Fill account info then press add, set limit = 0 if you have one payment account, you can add 5 accounts
+ Fill reCaptcha, your password then press submit
+ Check your mail (inbox and bulk/spam) and click confirm link
+ Revisit payment account info page to check

nice share thanks

Hello rodokuki

What is your user ID?

Regards

Hish

@stevvva me too have only one usualy fridays was great days for sales....about 6-8/friday.....now just only one ....something strange...maybe servers down!

Last Friday you had 2 sales, the Friday before you had 3 !

Today you have 1 until now and there is still alot of time till the end of the day!

I really didnt know that you were one of these guys! The ones that complain for nothing!

Hish

Last edited:
uzzlicu, you said "usually Fridays"

Ok, lets look at the Fridays before.

30th September 5 sales, that was very good ! But the Friday before, 2 sales!!

Nothing is wrong with counters and if ever there was anything, I would inform you guys

Hish

Sales can get lower as time passes as many people already have filesonic premium or normal accounts. So its normal to see decreasing no of sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back