FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I just converted money i got into 1 month premium, but the site doesn't recognize me as premium?

I go to a link and it tells me to upgrade to premium lol.

It says i am premium in the account info page

dddafw.jpg

Also jdownloader recognizes me as premium...So is there just some kind of delay on the website when exchanging the points or something?

Alright that worked, thanks

One more thing, Is remote uploading supposed to be faster for premiums? If not it should be, cause I'm noticing little to no difference from when i was a free user.

I have a big big problem..My stats are frozen.

Since 2 weeks filesonic didn't pay me out The next problem is that since 1 week I don't earn anything. I'm uploading same stuff on same sites, likes always. The files have also downloads. What's wrong?

You didnt get paid... This is normal! You need to reach the minimum in order to get paid!

There is nothing wrong with sales !

Hish

Couldn't establish connection with the server ftp.eu.filesonic.com:21..i'm getting this this from last few mins..

PLease try again... It worked with me!

Best

Hish

Is remote uploading supposed to be faster for premiums? If not it should be, cause I'm noticing little to no difference from when i was a free user.

hi.. Filesonic Hish.. please respond my PM, my account has been hacked for 1 month because you never respond.

I has send you twice PM and support ticket never respond.

HI hish
please my account :

rapidfroz@gmail.com

before 12 min i has 17 dollars at my account

but know it is converted to 90 days premium account

I didnt make this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was waiting it to receive it next Thursday

Why could this happen ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back