FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PopSmith:
Thanks man, I'm considering to buy either netload or fileserve premium for remote upload, just want to know if everything works all right.
How many GBs do you RU each day using netload? Is there a limit?

@derrenbrown, only about 10-15GB. Every once in a while (usually one or two files a day) FileSonic shows "MAYBE_IP_BLOCKED" but clearing that file and re-queuing it solves the problem.

I've some files that can't be downloaded by free users, but if I try to download with my account I can :unsure:

P.S. They aren't over the free user download limit, simply the download doesn't start...

Hi Edward

Can you pls PM me a link like that?

Hish

Thank you very much for your interst, but the problem is already been solved :D....it seems to be a ordinary momentary problem. Now the files are all downloadable even by free users. Keep it up, you're the best file host that I've ever used <3

My premium account was hacked

Hi Hish, someone hacked my premium account and I can´t access to it. If I want to recover my pass with my e-mail said that the email doesn´t exist. I sent you my username via MP. Please check this I´m very worried about all the information that I have in my account.

Lots of people here seem to use wupload premium for remote upload, and I'm considering to join you guys, so is there download quota limitations? Anybody ever been blocked/banned for doing this?

ERROR_INVALID_ACCOUNT
Invalid Account Logins

ERROR_INVALID_ACCOUNT
Invalid Account Logins

ERROR_INVALID_ACCOUNT
Invalid Account Logins

ERROR_INVALID_ACCOUNT
Invalid Account Logins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back