FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stats frozen,
And uploads fails...:facepalm:
And it's weekend...

Suggestion to FSC staff, take monday and tuesday as free days, and work on weekends, when we all have maximum work to do. If everything is down, like now, on days, when EVERYONE is on the internet, and people download, and buy most of accounts, that is huge loss for both you, as company, and us, affiliates. If we can work, I don't see why you can't?

Please keep patience dont over react. I think Everting is being recorded properly just stats is not updating. I can see my sale has been made just stats is not updating. As soon as stats will start updating we will see our original total. So dont loose patience buddy.

I think stats is properly being counted but its not updating. I can see the increament of the playsonic points but only stats is not updating. So it will be certainly updated after the problem fixed. Dont panic.

I just checked the download stats its shown 0/0 but click on todays stas it will show the downloaded file and amounts. So please dont worry it is being counted will be updated soon.

Last edited:
I think stats is properly being counted but its not updating. I can see the increament of the playsonic points but only stats is not updating. So it will be certainly updated after the problem fixed. Dont panic.

I just checked the download stats its shown 0/0 but click on todays stas it will show the downloaded file and amounts. So please dont worry it is being counted will be updated soon.

I hope Filesonic will be bonus for this error!
Lol.

Guys - if you check your "Payments" page your balance has been updated
smile.png
stats are counting just not displaying properly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back