FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF???? just looked at some of my folders, & a few are totaly emptyX-(...no reason, no DMCA, no corruption, some were never even posted:facepalm:. i could understand if i were a free user, just makes me think how many more are gonna disapear:O..anyone else had this issue??

nah! always been a premium user, just checked all my folders, seems i'v had over 300 files deleted:facepalm:. the ones that have been DMCA'd i re-up, but don't repost;)..looks like i'll have to keep a close eye on things from now onX-(

If active downloads are being removed relatively fast, it means that our digital fingerprint has found the file to violate copy right infringement and has been removed.

As stated in our Terms of Service, we do not accept copyright files to be posted and distribute to the public. This includes but is not limited to movies, music, software applications and so on.

Lol, the irony. And you're actively posting in a warez board/forum to promote FileSonic :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back