FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you plz switch back to the old referral system ?
Now we cant see exactly the earning of our referral, now its rounded to the next dollar so for elite member we cant see if a referral is active or not before he earn 20$.

i activated "more earning" mission lvl5 this week. I know, that i completed mission, but i havent received any credits and that mission disappeared from my missions... :(

1. FileSonic Hish has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

what happend to my payment info?
[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i20/225e4a.jpg[/SLIDE]
and my unpaid is $15+ before and now i only get 1.9????

Last edited by a moderator:
I chose a mission on April 25, 5 levels (50%) and I have done it, but I did not get credit.

Did I do something wrong count?

Can anyone explain it?

Hello there FileSonic Hish, I've just started using FileSonic today. It seems FileSonic is the number one uploading/downloading site right now. I hope it continues. I'll have some trust on you guys and I hope this continues.

I saw PlaySonic, I think I started a mission. After choosing a mission, is there a way to cancel it? Even if I cannot cancel, I've nothing to loose?

I wish filesonic alloewd ru to filesonic because, i think to use rapidshare to upload files which already uploaded to filesonic, to my filesonic acc.

I don't want to ask Hish about this,so i'll ask the members of WJ.
What do you do when are files are deleted due to corruption? I am asking this because until yesterday i was able to make a back up of my files,in case they are deleted,but today,when I try to copy my files,my filesonic file manager doesn't work,i click the 'copy' button but it doesn't work,so basically i have to reupload my files again(that's a lot of files).Please if somebody has the same issue,and has somehow resolved please reply to my post.Or am I the only one who can't copy his files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back