FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@FileSonic Owners,.

what are the differences between "Half & Half" and "Half & Half Fixed 5" ? i wanted to use one of them but i want to know what is the benefit of using "Half & Half" or "Half & Half Fixed 5"

i want to earn via "PPD + PPS" :D

thanks

Half and Half = you'll get 50% of the downloads and 30% Sales
Half & Half Fixed 5 = you'll get 50% of the downloads and $5 for every sale

Info/Help needed

Sir your inbox is full therefore i couldnt send u a pm..

Need to know this..

If i upload a movie containing 2 parts ...

part1.rar and part2.rar

so if some premium filesonic member downloads both the parts so will i get 2 downloads or single download ???

i saw this written on their site :
We now count downloads from premium users. We count one download per premium user every 24 hours.
For checking this i tried to download some files which i uploaded just now from my home pc .. and tried to download from a rapidleech server located in usa but still i didnt get any download counts ^o) ... as files were completely downloaded and filesonic stats are live so it updates within seconds
and now i downloaded a file without a premium account but still download didnt count

Now im confused does it mean if any premium member downloads even 10000files still it will be counted as one download ?? Thankyou

Anyone can share information about mission... how do we know if our mission is completed...?
Do we have to wait till 7 days as deadline before continue, although we can completed the mission less than 7 days..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back