FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filesonic Trade in Points

Ive just upgrade my account to Premium using there Trade In Points but my account didnt change still a free user. :( Any support who can help me? Been contacting their team but no reply. Disappointed with them.

Anyone who have tried the Trade In Points?

I earned an average $ 3 / 1 day. Filesonic can upgrade for free premium account for me? Thanks! <3<3<3

filesonic.jpg

LOL. I shouldn't be laughing but I am very curious....

It doesn't seem like I will ever be paid now that I make $1 a day. LOL, and I have since accumulated $25 already. It seems each week if I don't make at least $15, the balance will keep accumulating....

No rush, I still have 50 more years to live...

Ive just upgrade my account to Premium using there Trade In Points but my account didnt change still a free user. :( Any support who can help me? Been contacting their team but no reply. Disappointed with them.

Anyone who have tried the Trade In Points?

Hello,

Please send me your login email and I'll take care of it.

Thanks

Hish

LOL. I shouldn't be laughing but I am very curious....

It doesn't seem like I will ever be paid now that I make $1 a day. LOL, and I have since accumulated $25 already. It seems each week if I don't make at least $15, the balance will keep accumulating....

No rush, I still have 50 more years to live...

Hi,

Last week you were not eligible for a payout... On Friday the 3rd, you have ~$12! The minimum payout is $15!!

This Friday, you reached the payout.. So you will receive the payout on Tuesday..

So, I don't see why you are complaining!

Hish

Hi,

Last week you were not eligible for a payout... On Friday the 3rd, you have ~$12! The minimum payout is $15!!

This Friday, you reached the payout.. So you will receive the payout on Tuesday..

So, I don't see why you are complaining!

Hish

I wasn't complaining; I was only curious. But I get it. So if I were to delete all my files now and no revenue starting today, I will only get paid up to the 10th and you get to keep the balance from 11th onwards. Smart! Hotfile has a smart ranking system; you have a smart payout system. You guys are going to make millions! (y)

If you were to delete your files today, and you are under $15 , then you will not get paid until you reach that minimum... This is the same with the other hosts out there...

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back