FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there

Hello all ,

I signed up to be closer to filesonic :) first of all filesonic best file server for uploaders.

but sometimes being some problems. Whats problems.

Sometimes got problems at remote uplaod

Sometimes got problems at sales count.

I dont know download count got a problem not used for a long time

If filesonic can fix this problems i think in 1 year will be best file hoster.

Thanks

Hello all ,

I signed up to be closer to filesonic :) first of all filesonic best file server for uploaders.

but sometimes being some problems. Whats problems.

Sometimes got problems at remote uplaod

Sometimes got problems at sales count.

I dont know download count got a problem not used for a long time

If filesonic can fix this problems i think in 1 year will be best file hoster.

Thanks

Hello!

Glad that you are happy with us!!

Regarding the problems, all hosts have problems from time to time... The difference is that we are always online and watching boards, that as soon as you guys mention the problems, we take them very seriously and fix them right away!

Regards,

Hish

Hello!

Glad that you are happy with us!!

Regarding the problems, all hosts have problems from time to time... The difference is that we are always online and watching boards, that as soon as you guys mention the problems, we take them very seriously and fix them right away!

Regards,

Hish

glad me 2 ;) thanks for fast reply

Dear Filesonic supporter,

This is first time I work for Filesonic. There are some issues which I don't understand well. Would you mind to explain to me? Pls see the below picture:

0912a1ed39filesonic.png

I have two question:

1. On 08/Dec, I found premium sales count is 1, but I did not get any money. Can you tell me about it?

2. Total my earning is more than 15$ (minimum payout). Could you pls let me know when I will be paid?

Thank you in advance and looking forward to your reply.

Hi,

1) You are on pay per download... So you only get paid for downloads. Our program clearly states that you can earn per sale OR per download.

2) Payments are automatically paid every Tuesday... You will be paid the earnings until Friday.

Any questions you have, just reply here!

Regards,

Hish

Thank you so much for your prompt reply!

If so, I can not work both programs. It's bad ^^!

Anyway, I will wait until next Tuesday.

Once again, thank you!

I am just wondering does your company going to count download and pay to uploader that people who download with jdownloader or download manager?

Why dont you guys increase the free user download limit to 1GB. Its kinda pointless to be pretty much the only host that forces free users to upgrade accounts for files above ( hotfile isn't counted here as its already very famous).

Its really annoying to create a seperate 400MB mirror for filesonic links

Why dont you guys increase the free user download limit to 1GB. Its kinda pointless to be pretty much the only host that forces free users to upgrade accounts for files above ( hotfile isn't counted here as its already very famous).

Its really annoying to create a seperate 400MB mirror for filesonic links

Agreed <_<

I have Fileserve 452mb & HF 452mb links ( interchangeable ), for Filesonic i need to have 395mb links.

Less users download from filesonic then & no use continuing ( over 3000 files )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back