FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dj you are right 50 % less sales but there is people who post 3 topic and they want 2 lifetame and 5,6 one year daily.Anyway i listen to your advise on your topic about some console game and i got sales,last 2 days i dont folow your advise and i dont have sales :) So stats are not frezze because obliviosly some people have sales encluding you but less than usualy.

ps:I dont understand this sentence "But as I said, sales does not care for me anymore.
and plan to 10$ per sale next week."You must be interesed in sales because you remain on sales just other plan?

Hey i have a question: If a user upgrade/prolong their acc through my download link, will i get commission? easy-share has this plan -> it's really good plan for uploader for long time

sasa037, I mean , I was wishing more and more per day like mad, from now on,
I will accept whatever I earn and this is why I choose $10 per sale. ( I can not collect 300$ per week from now on).

for example if I make 1-2 sale per day , 12-15 sale per week means 150$ per week and if I'm elite I can not get my money, this is why I will choose $10 per sale, even if I earn 20$ , I will get my money,

When see credited or added the promotion of the weekend on my payments?
They appear as requested but not yet added to the unpaid, it is normal?

King sooner or later you get your 300, i think earning much more is more important than receiving money early, you should go on with elite fix 12.

beesofts, I'm 61 now and I was 39 . Shame on me. I have no race with anyone.
but If my ideas are accepted by admin of sonic, These scores will be VERY valuable and people will be a great race among them. Cause being 100 or 101 will be very different effects on members. I told today ROME about my idea to people force more share and more earn. with this way, its good but the idea I told to ROME, if its accepted THE REAL RACE will start

and as I said before, earning 9-10 sales or 1-2 sale will not important for me till everything is fine
and sales are back. But if I keep earning 1-2 perday .. will give up being elite and shift to normal membership

I offered very nice ideas for top 1-10, top11-50 and top51-100
My offer was , the time you stay in this area, somethings will be same for you.
As I said, these are just my idea,

for example , i offered

normall an elite member has 12$ per sale

if he is in top 1-10, they can give 20$ per sale till he is in this area
11-50, can be 17$ per sale and 51-100, can be 15$ per sale

if you drop the level below, your next sale will be from new value.
or this can be configured by their system ONCE a week.

And few more ideas I offered to ROME and some more protection
against LEECHERS, he liked my idea and if team accept it,
leechers will be loosers.

uzzlic, Wadibahi, problem is not sales are ok, problem is do they decreased in last 2 weeks or not, mine decrease %50-55 according to the 2 week before and %25-30 to last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back