FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
problem is not sonic, problem is my connection speed and can not connect to any forum or portal.. damn telecom company.. go hell....ggrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

What a co-incidence. I got the same problem with my internet, i'm not able to connect many forums. So, i'm currently using another internet..I have 2 isps

My speeds at Premium Filesonic right now trying to download some file from WBB...

filesonicspeedspng33x.png

Some files transfers at full speed, some files transfers only at snail pace. You need luck to get a "good" one.

If you're hitting good speeds on all files, and want to try one of the "bads", send me a PM. Maybe we can figure out what is happening.

2 users send me reply on a megathread that just buy premium accounts and nothing on my sales ...i guess i say goodbye filesonic!!to much problems in the last week and now cheaters (knowing or not-i dont care) ...moving to another host

2 users send me reply on a megathread that just buy premium accounts and nothing on my sales ...i guess i say goodbye filesonic!!to much problems in the last week and now cheaters (knowing or not-i dont care) ...moving to another host

that's what i am worry about, i am affraid if there are some sales but not counted on filesonic

and downloads counter/statistic is very "strange" too these days.

i hope they fix it.​

When do you (FileSonic Hish) open my account again??
Filesonic can't ban my account for nothing. I have deleted the post that you say is against "Terms & Conditions".

My ID is 14237.

problem is NOBODY CHEATING, problem is servers are slow for USA/CANADA members
and %60-70 of premium buyers are from them and people does not like and
do not buy.

But I want to show you another point, where will you go ?? warez sharing people

FILESERVE; r u kidding ?? They are 10000% worse speed than sonic. And they do not give premium sales

EASYSHARE: Gives you 200 gb for prem members, and if u have more they will wipe after 60 days.

and most of the hosts prefer EASY money, they set up a server and never plan to upgrade themselves.

Only filesonic try to do something and yes they have problem. I have %50 less sales.

March 15th, 2011 $672.04 USD
March 22nd, 2011 $533.67 USD
March 29nd, 2011 $457,8 USD (will be paid)

as u see, I learn %30 less than 2 weeks before., I know it.. may be I will learn less than this... But we have to give them a chance...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back