FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
KİNGTHEALI, FSO 2 FSO works fine, but do not put username and password

just put the urls without username and password... and do not put username and password in settings too ... they works allways for me.

Gerner2010, NOOOOO I mean, check your file numbers and TOTAL SIZE per day in DASHBOARD to be sure.

friend I record my daily DASHBOARD file number and total size (little bit paranoiac)
and normally there were no problem till yesterday night.. I thought its a bug but then
today I receive too many PM and emails from portals about my posts are shit and dead
and when I check them they are right. May be its a temporary problem or I'm a DOOMED one hit me always.

But if other members are OK , good sales except me, I'm DOOMED. I accept and reupload them.

I post to the best 6 portals and my daily sales were 6-7 per day for 3 weeks
and then fell to 1 and this is 2nd day.

I thought another problem, %80 of my premium sellers (who buy prem account)
are from USA or CANADA and U say filesonic is very slow there. This may cause
USA people are away from sonic.

I think something goes around me.

1) I hit my car and paid 2000$ to fix it.
2) I had a kidney stone problem and have very abusive aches nowadays
3) sales are down

DOnt you think I'm DOOMED.
doomed.jpg

I recorded 1 sale today in first hour of a wednesday,and stuck with sales .
I am superstitious, so I will start to complain that my files are sold low amount of accounts. Perhaps my current number of sales increase by the end of the day.

Mate, I hope that things will go better.
I want you to solve your health problems as soon as possible.
I'm sorry of course for your car, but health is important for all of us.

May be they found EASIEST way to be premium

1) be free member and upload and share and collect money
2) use money to make him premium less money than normal prices.(instead of direct buy with more money)

this way will finish the uploaders earning in a mid term period.

Have you checked the links aren't dead?

Yes I have checked links. Links are working fine. Now I got the actual problem. If my account is in Premium status and I do RU fro FSO to FSO it will be working fine. I don't need to add any username or pass. But if I am doing RU fro fileserve to FSO It's giving same error " ERROR_INVALID_ACCOUNT
Premium Error ". Only FSO to FSO workings fine.

any1 there plz tell me that Remote uploading is working fine????FSC to FSC

If your account status is premium and you are doing RU in same premium account then it will be working fine. It's not working in free account.

So is payment automatic or you have to request? It seems everyone else got there's but I have yet to recieve mine and its above the $15 min amount they set.

KaMeR, low sales sometimes can be call of other problem, if u read my post above
u could see my problem. When you are driving with 130 km/hr, if suddenly engine is stop,
what do you do ?? if u dont have seat belt, u fly through window and die. but if not,
you can think wth problem is in engine it was working fine .And when I was using FILESERVE, as u know they do not update DELETED/DMCA section and wipe files
without hesitation, I started to follow TOTAL FILE NUMBER . I saw my files were being
deleted 100-200 per day. I was taking notes here too since DASHBOARD is activated.

when you are earning 6-7 sales per day for long time and one day if u have NO sale or 1 ,
DO not think that THERE is a problem ?. I found mine.

Wadibahi, Happy to see you friend .Crash disks are the worst problem we can come face to face in ALL HOSTS. Netload has same problem too as u remember.

KINGTHEALI, I could never remote upload from FILESERVE to FILESONIC for several months.
I could do it about 6-7 months ago and then I received same errors and gave up to retry

And if HISH says there is no crash disk problem, he can remember his previous message about some servers are gone and no need to recover. MAy be this another wave.
And if there is COUNTING problem of FILE NUMBER in dashboard, I mean SCRIPT BUG
it has must be fixed asap.

Last edited:
KİNGTHEALI, FSO 2 FSO works fine, but do not put username and password

just put the urls without username and password... and do not put username and password in settings too ... they works allways for me.

without username and password?
how about if i have FSO premium account and i want to remote upload file from free user FSO, does it works?
how fast RU speed from FSO to FSO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back