FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is happening with the statistic. 3rd day and no changes, no answers from anyone from FSC, is that came a time to change filehost?

25%, BIG BS

3 days no statistic and only 25%,shouldn't be 2 days 150%. 1 day = 100% so we lost 3 days x 100% = 300%. And it keeps not working. If something doesn't doesn't change until Friday, good bay greedy FSC forever ;)

RS, HF and now FSC, 3 the biggest falls.

Last edited:
today i still have problem with remote upload server. it said: INVALID ACCOUNT or IP BLOCKED
my acc fsn and bs are premium acc already

Last edited:
@Webestrian -is't that what premium referal links are for...

Premium ref links might serve the purpose but i want my visitors to download that file too,coz thats just isn't a file but was a complete guide for my sites visitors,including,how to download,upload and benefits of filesonic premium etc etc.(Current file is just a blank txt file,i uploaded for showing to Hish.) ;)

only 1 sale... 2nd day of dissapointment for me... I do not know what is going on but it's cooling my body hot. have 1000+ deleted files and do not want reup them...

yesterday night I had recorded my files number at dashboard and today when I checked
its 7000+ files are gone. And I saw 200+ files are in DMCA part. I think rest are gone
by crash disk problem appeared. And this is why my sales are LOW...
Record always dashboard file names to check what files are gone or not.

check your archive here

http://wgtools.com/link-checker/

or link checker .. to see how many % files are gone if u do not recorded file numbers in dahboard.

My friend lost few hundreds by his chance. I'm UNLUCKY man

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back