FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is this?

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (xxx.xx.xxx.x) and have been temporarily blocked. If you feel this is an error, click here to report it to our technical team.
Yes..i think FSo system is too sensitive. other file hosting doesn't do temporary blocked like this. Many users in my country ( free or premium ) facing this problems. i think FSo needs to fix this funny policies. I often got this message too...make me wondering...did login activity using my own account is categorized as suspicious behaviour...? They should check it first before temporary blocked some IP because they are users using ISP that give static IP and users that using Sharing / dynamic IP. It's username that they should use as parameter, not IP. If they are multiple login they can categorize it as suspicious behaviour.

So please fix this situation please.

Is the remote upload for everyone not working? Yesterday remote upload is fine from Bitshare to Filesonic and today not even one file can be done...

heartzzbreaker its not sonic error it comes from elsewhere. I never could remote from fileserve for months.

Dear djkelaj,

I could remote upload from fileserve, but have to be patient and insert the link 1 by 1...
I recently make a comment to filesonic support and state that instead on connecting all the input link, remote uplod should be done 1 by 1 or 4 by 4, depend, If concurrent download with too many link, the other hoster will just return with block ip or something like that

@stevvva
well done boy !!!!
you are my hero !!!!
I must go to work today, but tomorrow I am free of duty , and I want to be drunk too !!!
:D:D:D

Last edited:
I think error problems cause "no or less" sales. Let us wait to be its stable.

pocs, I had told it about 1 year or long time ago. This would be less loading of servers of sonic
and others hosts. When sonic opened 500 ports from one account x thousands of members
will hammer fileserve's WEAK servers and they block you or the server ip.

I think remote upload configuration must be done for each host

How many active download ports you want to open for the hosts below while remote upload ?

Fileserve [ ]
Megaupload []
Netload [ ]

and we can enter the values like

Fileserve [ 1]
Megaupload [10]
Netload [ 10]

and remote upload script open different number ports for EACH host
and keeps at pending mode till one of the file is downloaded.

Last edited:
I think error problems cause "no or less" sales. Let us wait to be its stable.

There has not been many problems for downloaders.
Downloaders has been able to download files / sign up for new accounts all the time.
99% of the problems has only affected uploaders.
Upload/remote upload/file manager etc.

The recent problems can not explain the poblem with decreased earnings (some) people experience.

Last edited:
what do you think of my idea above... if its has been done long time ago, it would be better. I hope it can be added asap after security update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back