FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
depends where ur posting, if it's allowed to post premium FSO links then give them one link only and choose 400 mb limit so people will be forced to buy in order to dll ur files, but that would also piss them off

Is there any chance that filesonic will start to pay for extending premium accounts and not only for selling new accounts. Ok, I don't expect some enormous price, but 2-3$ or 10-20% would be great.

oron and many other filehosts are doing it, i don't see why not filesonic 8-)

Last edited:
im going to ask again
i have a forum and a blog where i display the banner with my premium ref link, do i earn the $10 dlls (pps fixed) when someone buy a premium account through my link even when i dont upload files and i didn't add my domain url?

before 2011-03-19 i think we earn as premium sales ($10 or $12 / 65% or 85% like premium sale from files)
but from 2011-03-19 i not get earn as premium sales, only earn by domain sales
that why im asking here http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=731628&postcount=8338
maybe some error on fs system

nocry1515,

i had the same concern re: premium sales link. I only got the domain sales. There was a bug on FSO system, PM Hish and so they can check your concern :)

three days, in my site with premuim link still not have sales!!!!!! Why?. Last week, everyday, My site have 3 or 4 sale with 12$ fix. Why three days and today, not sales from my site!!!!. I think this count system of FSN have problem. Supporter can help me this problem???
Thanks!!!

something wrong, i am sure, My site and my upload can not make any sell recently. it is not as usual,

Please check my account please.

bookviet4a.org

Raven, if you says SOMETHING wrong

I think I feel like this
t257505775_16041.gif

Trying to remote upload from fileserve to filesonic but it gives me these errors: ERROR_INVALID_ACCOUNT
Invalid Account Logins

ERROR_INVALID_ACCOUNT
Premium Error

although my fileserve account is premium.

people do not give your username here, it make you OPEN TARGET for HACKERs
they know your username and will try with password and loose your account

DO NOT POST username HERe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back