FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh... yeah. i got two one year accounts :)

btw am selling 1 acc like every hour. this is so cool. am loving filesonic for 60% sales commission

278927132.PNG

i hope i get paid all this money lol.. this is the first time am making cash like this by uploading

i did not got my payment..

and when i add my pp address, that the message come..

* This account is being used by another affiliate

i did not got my payment..

and when i add my pp address, that the message come..

* This account is being used by another affiliate

Hi,

The problem is that you are using the same payment ID with more than 1 account...

Send me your user ID by PM and I'll look into it.

Hish

Could you explain me the aim of Pay-Per-Sale? How does it work exactly?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Hello,

Pay per sale will give you 60% of any sale made from your files... People tend to make more money with pay per sale because if you get the smallest sale it is $5,4 for you.. Then you can also get $10,8, $15 & $33 per sale.. Depending on which premium is purchased.

Hish

Hello,

Pay per sale will give you 60% of any sale made from your files... People tend to make more money with pay per sale because if you get the smallest sale it is $5,4 for you.. Then you can also get $10,8, $15 & $33 per sale.. Depending on which premium is purchased.

Hish

Thank you very much for your answer. I really appreciate your work. The Upload-Speeds are awesome! ;-)

Regards,

Hello FileSonic

I got one Premium Sales yesterday
but i didnt got any 60% sales commission?

2010-11-17 143 / $2.27 1 / $0 $0 0 / $0 $2.27

i dont know why?

thanks for the reply Coon so you mean i wont get pay per sale in pay per download which i select ?
btw can you tell me which one is good for me i get 3-5 pay per sale every week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back