FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it never worked for me NEVER for few months.

chromer19, nice friend... today is bad for me. . but saturday sunday and monday were very nice (240$ in 3 days) but today ... nothing.. I wait the boys of USA youth... to buy few accounts tonight.. :)))))

Remote upload didnt worked for me today so I have now many files in "PENDING" status and I cant delete it. Regular "clean" didnt delete it.
Can you help me ?
Thanks

2 sales in last 10 min :)))) GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNIIINNG
USA and CANADA .... welcome....:)))))) come on babe, open your vellets
, take out your cards and join...

Nurbis, DELETE can delete it but its little ass in pain, gives timeout error.

DO NOT PUT more than 10-15 files in remote upload in ONE TIME cause you SERVER NOT FOUND.
I put them 5 by 5 till everything is fine...

One more question.
When I remote from FSO to FSO, all files are copied by a second. Is it ok ? And will downloads be count to me or to source of remote ?
Thanks

it never worked for me NEVER for few months.

chromer19, nice friend... today is bad for me. . but saturday sunday and monday were very nice (240$ in 3 days) but today ... nothing.. I wait the boys of USA youth... to buy few accounts tonight.. :)))))

haha yeah hopfully :D how much will you expect FSC will pay you now master :P

yes today is bad... same to me... I think problem is come from Servers are very slow
I tried to download my file and speed was 100 kbyte/sec with 100 mbit

I have a question about the Promo.Do i need to click on request or is it added automatically to the earnings?How long does it take after you click on request?

@djkelaj

is this correct?

17398829018913664861.jpg

52589686643449107916.jpg

i made 2 sales? and the one is refunded?
or
i made 1 sale and its refunded?

no system add sales + refunds 1 sale + 1 refund = 2 ... no problem

SecretCase, yes when you click one of them it will ask u username and password
for just in case and then will be added to PAYOUT value and will pay tonight
with last weeks money.

Status = Pending trying to WRITE down on the disks belong to sonic..
Thanks for your answer.

I understand that downloading a file can take time, but once the file is downloaded, write it down on the server should be instantaneous. Waiting more than two hours for this is a complete fail. I hope new servers will fix this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back