FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Hish,
My id is ranaasad[at]Pkurl[dot]com
I am having some problem with Elite Program. I was having 488$ in my account last night .When I was uploading some files then I saw (in morning) that suddenly my balance was 482$. I was shocked to see that but then I think maybe it was my mistake to see the current balance. But after some hours, when I log on to my account to see how many sale I got today, but there was another shocking news for me that another 12$ difference was showing there. My unpaid amount was 470$ whether it should be the 48$$
Hish, I am also life time premium user. Can you please elaborate this situation? You checked my account last night and you admire my earning maybe you didn’t see my current balance there. Why 18$ is missing from my account? Why I am losing the amount?
Thank you!

Last edited:
Hmmm,

Thats really sounds strange for me either Asad Bhai. I know Hish will clear this issue, Fielsonic is not cheating anyway. It is rocking=)=). There might be some things which we don't understand maybe.

Well. let see what he said :)

friends, are you blind ???
we are yelling here, THE PEOPLE RUNNING FROM HOTFILE ARE JUMPING TO THE POOL and THE MORE PEOPLE JUMP IN POOL THE MORE WATER SPLIT. We have to wait
they build new pools (they are setting up them now in few days).

I know speed is slow and remote is slow... I have same problem and today ZERO SALE

when we are earning lots of MONEY, NO PROBLEM
when few days problem occur, sonic sucks... STOP THIS SHIT please.

DO you think coordinating a huge company and huge database is equal as a
a small LEGO game.

1298989699793.jpg

everyone has bad days and good and the best days. This is the rule of life.
If you have a plan to buy a car or house from the money from here

FORGET IT and go out and live your life .. LIFE is LIFE....

yea last few days sales are low but filesonic support team working great for us. any file host do that ............ i love filesonic support team..........

onlymovies...
dear if no sale thts not mean that filesonic is cheating ...
in last 10 dayz i have 41 sales
filesonic doing best

[SLIDE]http://www.imagecock.com/image-5F1C_4D6CDF17.jpg[/SLIDE]

wild363
i agree with you i also love filesonic support.. great support i every see

Last edited:
@ranaasad i am not telling cheating! i am telling i cant do ru, i also told lets wait! so they do correct!

so waiting!

and they are really the best! support answer very fast! filesonic rockxxx

I also have a few problems three days last week's downloads to virtually very poor
statistical system is not working correctly hopes to fix it

Hey guys, I registered to filesonic yesterday but I don't seem to be able to upload anything to the FTP?

I tried with ftp.filesonic.com, ftp.us.filesonic.com and ftp.eu.filesonic.com, but in all cases the upload never starts..

Then on http://www.filesonic.com/ftp I can see that some of my files have a "completed" status, although they show as 0kB files ^o)

any idea what might be the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back