FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're a bit slow here..

They did NOT buy the premium off your file! They simply bought a premium off ANOTHER ones file (on another website) AFTER they visited your site. You got the domain sale cause the user got a Filesonic domain cookie

Yes i know what your saying,but the file they were trying to download wasnt on a different site,it was on mine and i had the links the way in which you needed to buy an account to download.So this whole thing of going to another site is wrong?Understand?

How do you know the file wasn't on a different site?
Perhaps they didn't download a file at all from you. I'm not 100% sure how/when a cookie is saved, but I had a whole discussion about this with several people, as my stats for last week are 6 premium sales, 14 domain sales, while all the files are mine. I ended up admitting I was at fault :/

Oh also, click on domain sales, and you see which file got the premium account. 99% sure it's not yours

How do you know the file wasn't on a different site?
Perhaps they didn't download a file at all from you. I'm not 100% sure how/when a cookie is saved, but I had a whole discussion about this with several people, as my stats for last week are 6 premium sales, 14 domain sales, while all the files are mine. I ended up admitting I was at fault :/

See the reason how i know is the said file wasnt on any other site,its a unique download,thats how i know,while i understand your point.I dont think it applys to me in this situation.

On and all the premium sales there all my files.thats another thing.Every single domain sale is this file in question.

Question :
i have 2 accounts , i have 1 paypal is it possible 1 pp email for 2 accounts? :D

Hi!

Please read our TOS, affiliates are only allowed one account

Please delete one of them. Send me an email from it to ask to delete it (sales(at)filesonic.com)

I will move files and earnings to one account..

Hish

Remember that we will be adding many more rewards in the future. Accumulate as many credits as you can today, so you can redeem them for awesome rewards!

HISH i have one question , my file has been del because about copyright , if i upload it again so i get be banned??? please answer my question

Is Filesonic having problems with Comcast customers? One of my users have complained they only get about 30 Kbps on the files - they are using JDownloader with 8 max connections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back