FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people ran away from hotfile like this

runaway.gif

and people is trying to reupload their files from their backups
LOL
[SLIDE]http://www.gifbin.com/bin/320sw525537.gif[/SLIDE]

If they can't download your files, that goes for other people too, so you should not have been 30th :)

I know what i'm saying :P
My usual scores are 90 000-100 000 dl a week plus at least 30 sales per week.
It's been 2 weeks my people can't download the files because of a bug that's why my rank dropped.

Yeah.. so other affiliates experienced the same (less downloads & less sales)

Or do you think it's a bug specific to your account only..? I doubt that

That only happens on 5% of all downloads, so shouldn't effect your downloads much, maybe downloaders prefer uploadstore cause Filesonic free user speed sucks?

Stats update fine, altough today is extremely low.
I work with fsn 6 months, but never as bad as 2 weekends
Maybe they corrupted the payment of statistics I think so

Yeah.. so other affiliates experienced the same (less downloads & less sales)
Or do you think it's a bug specific to your account only..? I doubt that

It is specific to me and to a couple of guys out there.
Anyway, FS team is currently trying to fix the bug. I hope they will because I will have to quit FS if my earnings don't get back to normal.

In the last 24-48 hours i have gotten 0 premium sales even tho im getting domain sales for my files.How weird is that?

Guy/girl visits your site. Downloads a file (domain cookie gets saved)
Guy/girl goes to site #2, downloads another file (not yours) and buys premium from that file.

No.. after the user visited your domain, he went to another site (not yours) and downloaded a premium account through another file (not yours)

You just got the domain sale cause it saved a domain cookie

No.. after the user visited your domain, he went to another site (not yours) and downloaded a premium account through another file (not yours)

You just got the domain sale cause it saved a domain cookie

You dont get what im saying or are just a bit slow.

Ill explain it for it. I upload file.people went to my site bought premium from that file.I got credited for my files through domain sales of my files but i never got the premium credit of my files.This is all my files and my domain where on about.

I think you're a bit slow here..

They did NOT buy the premium off your file! They simply bought a premium off ANOTHER ones file (on another website) AFTER they visited your site. You got the domain sale cause the user got a Filesonic domain cookie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back