FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Error Code 9999 is an IP block. Please open an affiliate ticket and include your IP so we can take a look :)

Hish

I have open affiliate ticket but it only reply me that they have unbanned my IP. But the problem is still occurring. Is there any fix to this? Cause i am starting to get annoyed. :( Thanks.

FSN Collaboration means that you can share you're files with anyone without him to have anny restriction of speed,premium,downloading time :)

ANd you won't get money for you're files ! :D

Uploaded at 1.356 MB/s

Web upload is excruciatingly slow...whats going on? I've uploaded over 100 files and they are all slow..

Fileserve is blazing at 10-20MB/s

the original design was the best!
the new design (just another wupload-like template) mess all files up

need to improve (i hate the wupload-like style)
1. the file's edit button, just show us directly, not hover over the mouse to show up
2. file size, how come u show the file size , upload date on the second line?
3. stat, dashboard......all disappeared
4. non-english character filename not showing

PS:the FS link now is letter hfusrhs instead of number

your original design is perfect, we just want a clear, easy to use design instead of fancy, functionless one.

thank U, keep going FS

Last edited:
use cuteftp for uploading ... its crossing 500MB in my rdp ..

btw new interface is suck ... or you have to work more to make it comfort specially folders are not opening in chrome browser.

Filesonic again blocked in India by reliance

11071df573.jpg

I am very interested in the "Colaborate."
I was very attracted to the idea of unlimited hotlink traffic, users can download without having to go through Filesonic page?, What comes to be downloaded directly.

Also I now I have an account I can create another account of this type without problems?

And think not to put limits on traffic? that if I start the project and modify the conditions is left in ruin.

can't copy file/floder!

bad to use.
more click to do anythin then before.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back